Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iTunes 9.1 Now Available, Earlier Than We Thought

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I was kidding. My order shows it's here in the local warehouse but doesn't show times. I hope I get it early. I can't wait to theme it!

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Haha well I have kept distracted from it for months now. I can wait a little longer. I did have a chance to get my iPad theme together. Photos will be up Saturday night
    iPad theme?? i thought all you can change is the background?

I was kidding. My order shows it's here in the local warehouse but doesn't show times. I hope I get it early. I can't wait to theme it!
    how can you theme it?... can it be JB already?
    Last edited by Forever Young; 2010-03-31 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I keep getting these messages every time I plug in my iphone. Anyone else getting these errors?:

When I click OK, I get this everytime:

But when I click SYNC, it works.

I wonder if you can do a custom restore with iTune 9.1? Any1 tried?

Cheers,

can someone host the blackra1n-fixed.exe? i keep running blackbreeze but nothing is ever created

syncing not working on windows here. itunes 9.1 with 3.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by ikdo View Post
    I wonder if you can do a custom restore with iTune 9.1? Any1 tried?

Cheers,
    Good point, someone please check this!

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianlg View Post
    Good point, someone please check this!

my understanding was that it has been tested:

Quote Originally Posted by maxlee View Post
    iTunes 9.1 with iPhone 3Gs 3.1.3 pwnage jailbreak works. Have to reboot to get it syncing.

um....how?

My tracking just shows an origin scan with no date let alone time of delivery.

Tethered and untethered is just terms that are used when rebooting an iDevice. A tethered device means that you need to use iTunes to be able to turn on your iDevice when you shut it off. An untethered device is the opposite; you don't need iTunes to turn on your iDevice
    So let me see If I am understanding. A tethered iPhone is one that when you just turn off (holding power down) your iPhone and turning it back on... you need to have it plugged into iTunes to get your phone up and running again? Un-tethered means you can turn off and on your iPhone without the need for iTunes?

I can just shut mine off and on like it always has been able to do since day one without anything.

So does this mean I can upgrade to 9.1 Windows (Vista) version with an untethered iPhone 3GS without the issues we are hearing about?
    Last edited by moviecouple; 2010-03-31 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moviecouple View Post
    So let me see If I am understanding. A tethered iPhone is one that when you just turn off (holding power down) your iPhone and turning it back on... you need to have it plugged into iTunes to get your phone up and running again? Un-tethered means you can turn off and on your iPhone without the need for iTunes?

I can just shut mine off and on like it always has been able to do since day one without anything.

So does this mean I can upgrade to 9.1 Windows (Vista) version with an untethered iPhone 3GS without the issues we are hearing about?
    I am by no means an expert, but from my understanding you won't have to worry about blackra1n not working as you don't need it to reboot your phone (based on your description), however the second warning in the note on the front page could still apply "Reports of losing Syncing abilities with JB devices are circling as well."

Thanks

convertering your .pdf's to .epub adds them to your book tab on itunes...just have to wait for an iPad to see if it syncs and appears

thanks button in advance

13. The Following User Says Thank You to z3r01 For This Useful Post:

sunshinejenn03 (2010-04-02)

Thanks

Updated to iTunes 9.1, Windows 7 64bit, iPhone 3gs 3.1.2 05.11.07, jailbroken with blackra1n, no problems everything is working as it should sync is fine.

Will this update screw up my iPod touch 2g with 3.1.2 or even stop it syncing

i got a jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 with mac os x
    so will it affect my iphone by updating itunes?

Quote Originally Posted by H1J1NX View Post
    I keep getting these messages every time I plug in my iphone. Anyone else getting these errors?:

But when I click SYNC, it works.

I'm not sure about this, but it sounds to me as if apple are trying to stop JB'ers from syncing. If i were you, ignore these messages, carry on syncing and do not update if 9.1.1 or something comes out until given the all clear.

Sounds to me like when they brought out 3.1.3, people were worried at first but then others made jailbreaks for these and everyone lived happily ever after.

Just remember you don't have to upgrade anything. Apple cannot do that to you.

Hope i helped!!
    A great man once said:
    If it's broken, SMASH IT!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cookbenj View Post
    i got a jailbreak iphone 3.1.2 with mac os x
    so will it affect my iphone by updating itunes?
    I'm sure it won't man, as i've heard from others a few pages back - it is only affecting windows users... unfortunately.

Oh well.
    A great man once said:
    If it's broken, SMASH IT!

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post

lol that's funny i like that comic in your signiture. Poor flash lol
    Last edited by hollow0; 2010-03-31 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Confirmed as well, not having any problems booting my Tethered iPhone 3gs with updated itunes 9.1 and blackra1n. Also no syncing issues...

I really wasn't too worried I have 3 different computers with iTunes on it so updating one wasn't going to hurt

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lexquiles For This Useful Post:

Sams iHelp (2010-03-31)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast