Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GeoHot Announces Untethered Jailbreak! Release Date Still Unknown

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mahockey View Post
    WRONG
    They would bite his hand off if he offered .
    He actually put in an application when they were looking for a iphone security person. Used blackra1n as his refference.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Race has been won for an iPad jailbreak? That's interesting

I happen to know gp is legit

I am glad that cdev wasn't bullied by MN into releasing a video. Where is the dev team vid? I know they have the working exploits. Why not go ahead and produce the "good video". lol
    LOL. Well the Dev Team didn't claim they had one..
    GP's legit. No argument there (at least from me )
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    LOL. Well the Dev Team didn't claim they had one..
    GP's legit. No argument there (at least from me )
    So what gives them the right to call out others? I get sick and tired of the way MN treats others who are trying to help the community. He has a right to call out the piece of trash fake dev teams but wtf is up with his b.s. with iH8sn0w and chronic dev?

Thanks

Well I'm not defending them. Just stating the truth..
    Musclenerd just doesn't like posixninja
    As for ih8sn0w, I honestly don't know what was up with that. At least I know the story with PN.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

So what gives them the right to call out others? I get sick and tired of the way MN treats others who are trying to help the community. He has a right to call out the piece of trash fake dev teams but wtf is up with his b.s. with iH8sn0w and chronic dev?
    You don't have to try and sort out the mess iH8 has caused. Personally I don't like it.

Again, from a personal point of view I have no problem with Chronic, I don't believe MN has either, thete are plenty of fake teams that MN has rightly called out - some of which are trojans and very bad. As far as I know all MN has done is explain how you can prove your claims - anyone who is genuine can do this as Geohot has proved!
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

I just don't agree with the way he acts towards those two. There are plenty of people who do deserve it, just not them.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    You don't have to try and sort out the mess iH8 has caused. Personally I don't like it.

Again, from a personal point of view I have no problem with Chronic, I don't believe MN has either, thete are plenty of fake teams that MN has rightly called out - some of which are trojans and very bad. As far as I know all MN has done is explain how you can prove your claims - anyone who is genuine can do this as Geohot has proved!
    I know there were some issues with snowbreeze but there are many people who are grateful for what the iH8sn0w has done. I think there are many people who could help out and expand our community but this disrespect among everyone is tiresome. And I am not saying it all comes from MN.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-03-27 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Musclenerd is one of the nicest and most respectable people in the iPhone scene most of the time, but when it comes to certain people, MN has a very short fuse.
    ih8sn0w can be annoying as hell (and is most of the time ) but he doesn't mean any harm (and if you find something specifically wrong w/his sw & tell him, he'll try to fix it as he has multiple times in response to me).
    Posixninja.. is posixninja. He doesn't deserve to be attacked like this (as MN sometimes does). He works way too hard for the scene and will never do anything to hurt the community (though he too has a very short fuse.)

I think IH8 does- he has caused lots of problems.
    Can you give me examples of where he has acted in an improper manner too Chronic? Asking for proof is not, IMHO, improper nor is asking for proof of claims.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Can not wait, untethered will make my 3Gs finally complete

Thanks

^ I don't mean to chronic, I am talking about posixninja

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

It's all so Soap Opera-ish to me, most of it just makes me giggle ((or feel bad for them))

Thanks

blkcadi, that's what I thought too, but once you get to know these people better, it's different..

Examples of where MN has not just asked for proof of unsubstantiated claims?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    It's all so Soap Opera-ish to me, most of it just makes me giggle ((or feel bad for them))
    haha I agree. I wish it wasn't about cred

haha I agree. I wish it wasn't about cred
    It's not!

It is about not making people's phones unusable.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I agree, 'pangie. I only know their tweeter or blog personalities. It is entertaining though.

opps, twitter, lolz

iPhone? More like MyPhone after_burners's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    He actually put in an application when they were looking for a iphone security person. Used blackra1n as his refference.
    their lose or gain lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I agree, 'pangie. I only know their tweeter or blog personalities. It is entertaining though.

opps, twitter, lolz
    LOL. Agreed it is entertaining sometimes though.
    Especially when it's the stupidest of things which sets them off.

I'm off to sleep now.
    Night all.

Thanks

good night confucious.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast