Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1308

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

You have the new iBoot.
    Every time you reboot you have to run BlackRa1n to kickstart your phone. It is called a tethered JB. You do not need to restore just re-run BlackRa1n.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

lokillo247 (2010-01-12)

thanks, but is there a way to avoid this, because if it crashes on me like it has before when it reboots, and im at work then my phone wont work until i come home and rerun blackra1n

My phone never crashes - if yours does I'd try and find out why.
    There is no alternative to a tethered JB for the new iBoot.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

lokillo247 (2010-01-12)

thanks i appreciate it

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, what is a boot dongle?

Quote Originally Posted by lilskaterpunk View Post
    Well hopefully if he creates a non-tethered JB, it be free
    He's not working on an untethered solution.

Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    Ok, what is a boot dongle?
    A boot dongle is something that you can carry around with you and plug into the phone to get it to boot rather than having to connect to a computer and run BlackRa1n each time.

Default cydia problem
    After following the method on google which included renaming the http from /usr/lib/apt/methods my phone showed me this message:

error refreshing data:

Method HTTP has died unespectedly!

method /usr/lib/apt/methods/HTTP did not start correctly!

What i did i copied the file to my pc, then renamed it and put it back in the folder which ended up replacing it= http > HTTP.
    I dont want to removed reinstall because i downloaded a file SSH Services, deleting will need me to restore my phone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

wow what an incredibly fast JB, just had to do a tethered jailbreak for my friends 3gs he picked up the other day, I wanna say it was accomplished in less than thirty seconds, blew my mind

hi, sorry if this has already been asked but 83 pgs is a lot to go through :P.

I currently have a jailbroken 3G with 3.0 firmware. How do I use blackrain to upgrade to 3.1.2 jailbroken? Asking because step 1 seems to always be upgrade to 3.1.2 before jailbreaking. Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

Because you Need 3.1.2 for Blackra1n too Work.
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone6 16GB(Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Yosemite
    Cydia Account #895872

I have only reAd three of the last pagesof this thread and on every page is someone complaining about the same problem. Are these people seriouse? If u don't have the common sense to read threads then you should def not be jailbreaking. Why the he'll are these people shutting down there phones at night anyway? Moderators please shut this thread down. This is just rediculouse

Quote Originally Posted by AKCHRIS View Post
    Because you Need 3.1.2 for Blackra1n too Work.
    so how can I upgrade from a jailbroken 3.0 to 3.1.2?

Just do a restore in iTunes if you want to use BlackRa1n or use Pwnage if you don't.

Well any help with 3GS ? can't unlock it ;\

What FW are you on? Pwnage and UltraSn0w if 3.0x and BlackRa1n/BlackSn0w if already on 312

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a simliar question as Deano1964. I know I can install my AppStore APPS again as they are on my iTunes without a problem but what aboyt my Cydia Apps. Do I have to search and install them one by one again? I want to update to the new firmware and jailbreak but I'd like to know that little detail first. If that is the case then I would most certianly write down everything I got from Cydia so I don't forget to reinstall anything. Of course having a way for my phone or computer to remember what I had and just reinstall with a single click would be ideal. Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me AKCHRIS's Avatar
    Thanks

Use Rock, it has the Ability too store all your Apps if u need too backup an Restore your Apps.

Just incase your wondering. Rock is the Same as Cydia but Faster, and In my Opinion a much broader description of Apps n Other Caterogies. BUT.I have Both.
    Last edited by AKCHRIS; 2010-01-18 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It is Not by our Hands that things Change, BUT rather our Interventions that change ourselves.

Chris iPhone6 16GB(Jailbroken
    iPad Mini 16GB, Apple TV 3rd Gen
    )
    Mac Mini (2012 Model) Running Yosemite
    Cydia Account #895872

Quote Originally Posted by cortizlora View Post
    I have a simliar question as Deano1964. I know I can install my AppStore APPS again as they are on my iTunes without a problem but what aboyt my Cydia Apps. Do I have to search and install them one by one again? I want to update to the new firmware and jailbreak but I'd like to know that little detail first. If that is the case then I would most certianly write down everything I got from Cydia so I don't forget to reinstall anything. Of course having a way for my phone or computer to remember what I had and just reinstall with a single click would be ideal. Thanks.
    Pkgbackup from Cydia will restore your apps. I wouldn't let Rock near my phone.

We they say fast there not playing around hacked it under 10 sec couldn't believe i thought it just reboot but then i saw all my hacked apps by far the easiest jailbreak

Page 62 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast