Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1308

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

Thanks ,it works

please help I have made sure my software is up to date on i-tunes but i just cant get blackra1n to download to my phone it just says running and never finishes any suggestion please this is the first time i have tried to jailbreak my 3g 16gig iphone please give me easy instructions to follow !!!

Actually the day I read that the new bootrom is out, I went to an apple store and bought a 3GS 32GB, I was lucky cause it has the old bootrom...

hi guys i need help.
    i downloaded blackra1n and i did everything y have installed cydia and everything but when i shut it off and it says connect to itunes i connected to itunes and i had to restore the ipod
    helpp i really want my ipod jailbroken

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akash_nu View Post
    Actually the day I read that the new bootrom is out, I went to an apple store and bought a 3GS 32GB, I was lucky cause it has the old bootrom...
    how would you know if it is the old bootrom or the new one?
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

If the phone was built before week 40 it will have the old iBoot.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Well so there is a way to check when it was built? Sorry I just do not know much about this. There is no way to know what iboot it has intill you open it then. Right? Is there a way to look it up on your iphone? Thanks
    If I have helped you please hit the Thanks button.

The serial number tells you when it was built. Fourth and fifth digits are the week number.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

JJMA (2009-10-31)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_nu View Post
    Read this thread properly. We all faced the same issue but eventually got there. U just need to keep trying.
    Hi, can it be unlocked, after jailbreak?

BR.

BB 05.11.07 can not be unlocked.
    If you use pwnage to upgrade from FW 3.0x you can unlock but if the device has already been updated to 3.1x there is JB but not unlock.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    BB 05.11.07 can not be unlocked.
    If you use pwnage to upgrade from FW 3.0x you can unlock but if the device has already been updated to 3.1x there is JB but not unlock.
    So the problem is BB 05.11.07...
    when unlock sw is expected !

Thanks for the help.

Last week I would have said that you have a very long wait because no one was looking at it.
    Now people are looking at it so it could be any time - but it's not an easy job so who knows?

BlackSn0w video released YouTube - blacksn0w
    Last edited by confucious; 2009-10-31 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For everyone with questions regarding unlocking BB 05.11.07. Check the link below...
    blacksn0w coming soon! Will unlock 05.11.07!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...5-11-07-a.html
    Last edited by lilskaterpunk; 2009-10-31 at 08:09 PM.

problem with mms. I can't find activatemms in cydia it just does not show up.... HELP PLEASE

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it ok if I use this if my phone is a 3g 3.1, 5.11.07

Question.... i jailbreak my iphone 3gs 3.1.2 using blackra1n works and all but now if i yurn my phone off when i turn it back on the itunes icon is on my phone and for me to go i have to open up blackra1n one again. if i dont the phone stays stuck on the itunes icon... can someone help me plz.... thanks to all

wtf this fuk my ipod up

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^

Ok, I only made it to page 62 before I finally figured out what my problem was. Switching USB ports keeps being said, but, noone mentions this detail; You need to use a USB 2.0 port. I run Linux, but keep an antique Tohiba laptop as an XP box for modding phones. This being my first Iphone, I have renewed my hatred of Apple devices. That being said, for those still having probs with 3G Iphones on XP sp3, make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port. I did the usual restore, quit out of Itunes w/o a carrier update or phone setup, canceled all services except Applemobiledevice, ran blackra1n as admin( a list of things I have done repeatedly over the last week) and, Geo's face magically appears.
    ALso, I don;t know if this has been answered or not, but it has been asked a few times. Your phone does not have to be activated for the JB to work. The whole point of this JB was for future unlocking. Because of this, I dont have a functional ATT sim. Now to hit the wifi, and wait for a couple of more days. Many thanks to GeoHot for his efforts!!!

Default Attention please read
    Quote Originally Posted by se7ensmatrix1216 View Post
    0/2 with both iPhoneBrowser and Disk Aid. Not sure if there is much more that can be done.

Both claim that the phone is not jailbroken, yet I am running Cydia, SBSettings, and Categories, and Winterboard...hmmm.
    This question was never answered! How can you view your files?

Page 57 of 66 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast