Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

Finally it worked for me with 3G on windows vista x64!

I've been trying for about 4 hours now, and randomly it just worked. I don't believe there is a method, I think it's just random. I didn't do anything special, just kept trying and trying.
    Thanks,
    Matt

Amazing. Easiest jailbreak ever.
    You rock!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    kk how long after the blackra1n says running should i wait tell i should see the picutre of that one dude?

also from wat i am seeing right now the emergency call screen then run blackra1n dosent seem to be working for me does the blackra1n have to be in the c:/ folder?

kk im a bout to give up as well lol i tried dozen of methods 10 restores the whole day almsot and still no jailbreak

"usb open failed while sending command" anyone know what this is i got it from the file that blackra1n makes?
    Last edited by theman12321; 2009-10-12 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mawells787 View Post
    the free tethering hack is not working on 3.1.2 please take note folks if you want free tethering its not available on 3.1.2
    So no tethering on 3.1.2 confirmed?
    iPhone 3gs 3.1 firmware

Lockerz member PM for inv

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok i did get it to work! but now im having minor trouble, if anybody could help me with this it would be great:
    1.) it wont let me connect to wifi
    2.) it shut off my passcode, whenever i try to reenable it it tells me to shut it down and turn it back on but ive tried all the codes i have ever had on my iphone and i still cant get it.
    if anybody can help me, it would be outstanding

WOW ok I just got it to work on my 3G using VISTA 64bit.
    First, i downloaded the blackra1n off of rapidshare provided on the first page. IT FAILED(stuck on "running" and itunes usb screen), the program was 600mb.

SO..I felt like the program was "official" so I downloaded blackra1n off the official site which was 601mb. Tryed that one running on admin and BAM extremely fast process and it was jailbroken almost with a blink of an eye.... So try downloading the one off the official site and if you have already and failed then I apologize. This just worked so perfectly for me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinb View Post
    Vista 64.

Dont give up just takes getting right. This worked. Thanks to everyone.

Task manager stop ipod sev and bejourn

1- download and start blackra1n.
    2- you will be stuck with itunes connect recovery mode (no worries)
    3- hold power+home for 10-20 seconds til your iphone shut down.
    4- start it again by holding power bottom for few seconds.
    5- you should get a message says "your jailbreak is done once the phone reboots".
    6- quickly close blackra1n and start it again before the iphone starts to home screen.

7- you will endup with Geohot logo picture

It took 20 tries but BANG Awesome!!!

Thanks Geohot
    hey so when i quickly open and start blackra1n is it suppose to connect to the phone during the boot up cause mine wont connect tell it gets to the emergency call screen or the home screen and when it does it just sends the phone into recovery mode

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok i did get it to work! but now im having minor trouble, if anybody could help me with this it would be great:
    1.) it wont let me connect to wifi
    2.) it shut off my passcode, whenever i try to reenable it it tells me to shut it down and turn it back on but ive tried all the codes i have ever had on my iphone and i still cant get it.
    if anybody can help me, it would be outstanding

Works Great thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlrule View Post
    WOW ok I just got it to work on my 3G using VISTA 64bit.
    First, i downloaded the blackra1n off of rapidshare provided on the first page. IT FAILED(stuck on "running" and itunes usb screen), the program was 600mb.

SO..I felt like the program was "official" so I downloaded blackra1n off the official site which was 601mb. Tryed that one running on admin and BAM extremely fast process and it was jailbroken almost with a blink of an eye.... So try downloading the one off the official site and if you have already and failed then I apologize. This just worked so perfectly for me...
    u mean kb insted of mb right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhunter130 View Post
    So no tethering on 3.1.2 confirmed?
    Correction...I attach my phone to my PC...and POOF! Internet Tethering disappeared.
    Last edited by se7ensmatrix1216; 2009-10-12 at 03:20 AM.

Try to download, get (Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 11 seconds before you may download another file.)Have not downloaded anything here in a long while, tryed several times, same results!

Quote Originally Posted by theman12321 View Post
    u mean kb insted of mb right?
    yes sorry kb !

Quote Originally Posted by se7ensmatrix1216 View Post
    Correction...I attach my phone to my PC...and POOF! Internet Tethering disappeared.
    Does the PDAnet app on CYDIA work though?
    iPhone 3gs 3.1 firmware

Lockerz member PM for inv

Default Winterboard, SBsettings, fiveicondock, fiveirows, ect.
    Hey I have a 32 gig 3rd gen Touch running 3.1.2, once jailbroken I tried to install winterboard,SBsettings, fiveicondock, fiveirows, ect. And it just doesn't work. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME, Thanks!

Man that is ********, it doesnt work FFS

Thanks
    omg wow just out of no where like everyone else i got the picture but idk if i got it to work i will post on results

Default Cydia apps gone
    So I upgraded to 3.1.2, used blackra1n, and ran Cydia. Now everything I had previously installed via Cydia is gone. But in iTunes it still shows that i have 935mb of "other" data, which i know is cydia stuff. how do i get all my themes and apps back?

It worked for me but where is Cydia? I cant install ********** without cydia. Help?

Thanks
    what is rock on the list of app downloaders

Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast