Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1308

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

  1. #481
    my cydia doesnt work!
    EVERY time i open it it says
    " REORGANIZING "
    Will automaticaly
    close when done.

    And my icy won't let me download anything it just says
    "package " " cannot be installed"
    (DPKG returned error#2)more information can
    probably be found in the console log.

    please help!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to friscorydah For This Useful Post:

    SirRafy (2009-10-12)

  3. #482
    ARE YOU TIRED OF TRYING TO JAILBREAK YOUR IPHONE 3G OS 3.1.2 and get stuck at itunes connect recobery mode?

    after spending 12 12 hours, i finally got my i jailbroken.

    here is simply what i did:

    1- download and start blackra1n.
    2- you will be stuck with itunes connect recovery mode (no worries)
    3- hold power+home for 10-20 seconds til your iphone shut down.
    4- start it again by holding power bottom for few seconds.
    5- you should get a message says "your jailbreak is done once the phone reboots".
    6- quickly close blackra1n and start it again before the iphone starts to home screen.

    7- you will endup with Geohot logo picture

    anyone find this helpful for him. let me know. thanks a lot

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to adelaide For This Useful Post:

    SirRafy (2009-10-12)

  5. #483
    Nice it work great thnx so much you rock!!!!!

  6. #484
    Default XP Pro
    System:

    XP Professional SP3
    iTunes 9.1.2
    AT&T Activated Sim Card
    Firmware 3.1.2 from apple

    I opened blackra1n, double click it, it loads and I get to the button that says running... and it just stay there.

    Dont tell me to try any past ways because I have tried them all.

    ANY SYGGESTIONS!!!?!?!???!?!???

  7. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye84 View Post
    Doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile Team View Post
    System:

    XP Professional SP3
    iTunes 9.1.2
    AT&T Activated Sim Card
    Firmware 3.1.2 from apple

    I opened blackra1n, double click it, it loads and I get to the button that says running... and it just stay there.

    Dont tell me to try any past ways because I have tried them all.

    ANY SYGGESTIONS!!!?!?!???!?!???

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...ml#post4990571 did u try mine?
    Last edited by FiLLYBoii; 2009-10-12 at 01:15 AM.

  8. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by FiLLYBoii View Post
    Umm none of you steps in the link worked at all. I followed them exactly and nothing and just like every scenario people have posted saying worked yours like the others did nothing.

    Maybe it worked for you but thats the problem here seems each scenario is unique.

  9. #487
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tony1477 View Post
    it said done wait for reboot but doesn't reboot.did i do it rite?
    My iPhone 3G 16G is doing the same thing. I get the done, "wait for reboot" screen. It just sits there and nothing happens. When I disconnect and reboot, there is no blackRa1n icon.

  10. #488
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times in 111 Posts

    i cant find iTunes in the service tab.. i think thats why mine wont work? Only apple things in services are bonjour and ipod. Why isnt there an iTunes? Im on vista 32bit. Newest iTunes and yes ive tried everything so far.

  11. #489
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Factoryville, Pa
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I have a question. Is it ok to uninstall blackra1n after the iPhone is JB?

  12. #490
    lol people are so raged.
    Their solutions are probably posted on somewhere in this thread.

  13. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer1o1 View Post
    i cant find iTunes in the service tab.. i think thats why mine wont work? Only apple things in services are bonjour and ipod. Why isnt there an iTunes? Im on vista 32bit. Newest iTunes and yes ive tried everything so far.
    Itunes is in the processes tab, but still won't work for me, please repost if it works for you.

  14. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodeye84 View Post
    Umm none of you steps in the link worked at all. I followed them exactly and nothing and just like every scenario people have posted saying worked yours like the others did nothing.

    Maybe it worked for you but thats the problem here seems each scenario is unique.
    whats not working then?

  15. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by artjr View Post
    I have a question. Is it ok to uninstall blackra1n after the iPhone is JB?
    Yup, when you have everything installed you can safely remove the app.
    Thanks,
    Matt

  16. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by adelaide View Post
    ARE YOU TIRED OF TRYING TO JAILBREAK YOUR IPHONE 3G OS 3.1.2 and get stuck at itunes connect recobery mode?

    after spending 12 12 hours, i finally got my i jailbroken.

    here is simply what i did:

    1- download and start blackra1n.
    2- you will be stuck with itunes connect recovery mode (no worries)
    3- hold power+home for 10-20 seconds til your iphone shut down.
    4- start it again by holding power bottom for few seconds.
    5- you should get a message says "your jailbreak is done once the phone reboots".
    6- quickly close blackra1n and start it again before the iphone starts to home screen.

    7- you will endup with Geohot logo picture

    anyone find this helpful for him. let me know. thanks a lot
    at wha point do you restart blackrain? as soon as you reboot, or should you wait? just before it goes to home screen, or does it matter.....I've tried, and it just goes back to the itunes/usb symbol.

  17. #495
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 173 Times in 111 Posts

    Im stuck on running. If i unplug the phone during it it'll show the congrats pop up and i have to reboot the phone myself. But it doesnt install it. If i try to change the OS to XP it doesnt even get to the running part...

  18. #496
    blackra1n= fail. Plus no support from geohot...... I should have never used any other JB than dev-tem. dev-team for the win.

  19. #497
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 40_ounce View Post
    blackra1n= fail. Plus no support from geohot...... I should have never used any other JB than dev-tem. dev-team for the win.
    lmao

  20. #498
    I am running a 3gs with the latest firmware on Windows Vista and I too get stuck on the recovery screen, after hours of trying everything described here. It looks like it's very hit and miss...

  21. #499
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    This is all new to all of us, I have read through this entire thread and different methods work for different people. Read it, keep trying and it will work. If you continue reading and trying it will happen
    Be calm, people are trying to help each other out here.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-12 at 01:52 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

    Kiserai (2009-10-12)

  23. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by weazle23 View Post
    your the one that started mouthing about geohot. and so far ive jb my 3gs my wifes 3g and my brothers 2g. the 3g and 3gs with vista and the 2g with xp. maybe you need to go back to school then
    Well....for some of us, it's just not working like it is for others apparently, because I have tried every solution posted on here, and NEVER get past the "running" screen on blackrain, and itunes/usb screen on the iphone. I've killed services, changed usb ports, still nothing.

Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •