Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: blackra1n Released! Jailbreak 3.1.2 For All Devices

Work flawlessly thanks alot Geo
    3gs on 3.1.2
    vista home edition

how can i enable root access?

ok i have windows xp sp3, latest itunes....do i have to end every
    task related to itunes?

Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    I hear you, its great just to sit back & watch so many stupid + repeated questions come in on EVERY JB released... to hard to read how, easier to ask a question and hope for a reply.
    I especially loves the questions where the person can't even figure out how to download the program from Geo's site.

Jeeze, ever use a computer before? Know what a mouse is for? How do they find sites like these yet don't get that clicking something on a page will make it do "something"?

will this work for ipod touch 2g 3.1.1?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Just read all 19 pages and some noobs took my MMi trademark!!!!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Someone help, my problem is that im running on 3.1.2 ipod touch 3g and the problem is that everytime i turn it off it doesnt turn on? like it shoes the itunes logo and the usb cord thing. someone help !!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Amazing program...worked flawlessly (windows 7 3G(S) )... I remember the first jailbreak; about 30 steps, lots of terminal commands...

I do have one problem... I used AptBackup for my Cydia apps; after running this, no cellular service (I was activated and had service before that)... Any ideas.. I can always reinstall everything manually, but would prefer not to.

thanks.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoykid View Post
    Someone help, my problem is that im running on 3.1.2 ipod touch 3g and the problem is that everytime i turn it off it doesnt turn on? like it shoes the itunes logo and the usb cord thing. someone help !!!
    OMG!!! Stop with the annoying questions!! 19 pages of crap comments and stupid questions!!!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    OMG!!! Stop with the annoying questions!! 19 pages of crap comments and stupid questions!!!
    that really isnt a question, its just a problem im having and people tell me what to do- -; if you dont like it then why are you reading this ?

Default 1st
    does it work on 1st gen. iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

geohot you are the man!!! Thank you! Worked like a charm on my Iphone 3gs! Easiest jailbreak ever , now if a mac version came out i would be really happy! Luckily i still have a windows computer in my house and my mac can dual boot windows Thanks geohot!!

i restored my iphone 3g like 100 times. I ended up not even able to restore anymore hahaha it says can't be restored.

it's like my iphone says: leave me a lone fagot hahahaha

Banned
    Thanks

ATT: staff... I would add this to the first post.

Here HOW you get CYDIA AND ICY to work together on 3.1.2 with BlackRa1n.
    Otherwise Cydia and ICY will conflict.
    Do not install them both via BlackCrap

After you run BlackRa1n from your PC you will have the blackRa1n APP Installed which will allow you to install Cydia, Rock, and ICY.

INSTALL CYDIA ONLY using BlackRa1n
    ONLY, only, only. I cant stress that enough.

after you install CYDIA, it is good to delete BlackRa1n by using Cydelete.

You must then install ICY via CYDIA
    Cydia, not blackra1n.

Then you should have no issues, I dont.

Hello everybody and first thanx to geo!!!! The programm worked as described. iphone (still normal powered) plugged into the laptop hit the button and the rain stated to poor. Minute later the device was jailbroken with the black rainy installer for cydia, icy and rock. As far as i know right now is that everything is working. Sbsettings, irealsms, intellyscreen etc. No hangups or crashes.

My iphone is a 3G(S) with FW 3.1 BB is the latest one out of the box. Got that phone 2 weeks ago when i extended my german t-mobile contract. So i have an official iphone.

And i will take off my hands from that FW 3.1.2 update

Keep the iPhone free!!!!!!

Greetz

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    3.1.2 users, what baseband are you on? Is the 3.1 baseband the same as 3.1.2?
    3gs on 3.1.2
    mw 05.11.07
    carrier 5.6

also winterboard and sbs settings work...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kickstart23 For This Useful Post:

k1653d (2009-10-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

I am having a problem with CYDIA tho none of my sources/repositories are working keep getting an error when trying to download stuff like bacgrounder, trying to add source cydia.hackulo.us anyone else having issues?

Hello everybody and first thanx to geo!!!! The programm worked as described. iphone (still normal powered) plugged into the laptop hit the button and the rain stated to poor. Minute later the device was jailbroken with the black rainy installer for cydia, icy and rock. As far as i know right now is that everything is working. Sbsettings, irealsms, intellyscreen etc. No hangups or crashes.

My iphone is a 3G(S) with FW 3.1 BB is the latest one out of the box. Got that phone 2 weeks ago when i extended my german t-mobile contract. So i have an official iphone.

And i will take off my hands from that FW 3.1.2 update

Keep the iPhone free!!!!!!

Greetz

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by robst3r View Post
    I was also ready to quit. It seems that it is not as straight forward for 3G iPhones.
    Not true.

It might not have been straight forward for you, it was for me as well as many other 3G owners.
    Last edited by MikePA; 2009-10-11 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    So can we insert custom boot logo or does it have one and does this jb wipe everything and we have to sync all our stuff back on?
    Bueller, Bueller, Bueller

Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast