Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dajokeisonu's Avatar
    Thanks

please supershick yes and just let me know what to do with it like restore in itunes I need a 3.0.1 or 3.0 so I can jailbreak with the redsnow

Quote Originally Posted by kambozza View Post
    @hydro

I think one of the major reasons behind this project is to create a 3.1 fw that uses the same 3.0 baseband which was succesfully unlocked. The other reason is to maintain ur jb methinks
    so this means i can just restore my custom firmware via itunes and it'll restore my phone to 3.1 unlocked, right?

i know, it sounds so paranoid of me to ask, but im sure when people spend hundreds of clams on an iphone they wish to unlock, there arent really any "2nd chances" to upgrade lol

Thanks
    Hi all, I have iPhone 3G S 32GB 3.0.1 Jailbreaked, Ultrasn0wed, i want to clear something, i read on Saurik twitter on Sep 20th, The idea of the just released feature is that 3G[S] users of Cydia, running 3.0 (or 3.0.1), can have their 3.1 signatures saved. ;P . So i updated Cydia and i found Heart Icon tab, i clicked it, now my device is being shown in Cydia as This device has ECID SHSH on file,. question is, i did not saved these files before 9th september, i did it on 20th sep after 10 days of 3.1 released. Am i eligible to use the upcoming tools to jailbreak? or is there any technical problem am going to face? replys much appreciated guys, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dajokeisonu View Post
    I need a 3.0.1 or 3.0 so I can jailbreak with the redsnow
    ..erm...but with a custom pwnage tool'd firmware, redsn0w isn't necessary, the custom FW take care of the JB/unlock, right?

thanks for the info
    downloading files

hey friends,
    i have already restored and jail broken with the custom 3.1 sw for iphone 3g and used ultra snow to unlock it. my question is can i download the iphone 3g firmware and restore it. because im not getting my carrier logo on the top.
    plz suggest me

What About Windows users ?? ?..

@hydro

if u have a fw created using this tool (AND U MAKE SURE UR ITUNES IS POINTING TO SAURIK SERVER OR U USE TINYTSS THIS IS IMPERATIVE) and u r already runnimg a jbed and unlocked 3.0 or. 3.0.1 then yes u can upgrade to 3.1 and maintain ur unlock and jb too

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

But what about us Windows users....
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by joec2 View Post
    This is stupid!
    Someone needs to get off their lazy asses, and do something for the other 75% of the world, with Windows and a 3.0.1 3G that was jb and unlocked with redsn0w and ultrasn0w.
    or get your self a real computer so you dont have to wait with the gimp PC..
    and where did you get the 75% PC user thing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Kaush6054 do not use the apple file. U will lose the jailbreak and the unlock. You're baseband will be updated n it will not allow u to unlock. And I believe that you not seeing the carrier is normal.

ppl askin abt windows read the entire friggin thread its been answered already wtf

uploading to sendspace right now guys. will the mods pull the link down if i post it up?

Quote Originally Posted by supershick View Post
    i can make a general ipsw for you guys and then you can just restore using itunes. i'm going to make the partition size 801MB. Let me know if you guys want more.
    Can I just check if I am getting this right.

I currently have a 3G[S] v3.0.1 JB'd with Redsn0w.
    My 3.0 ECID SHSH is on file with saurik
    My device has never been upgraded to 3.1.

If you make a custom general IPSW are you saying we should be able to restore this through itunes and the phone will change to 3.1 but still be jailbroken without the use of PWNAGE or REDSN0W?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dbrose77 For This Useful Post:

dmaximob (2009-10-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joec2 View Post
    This is stupid!
    Someone needs to get off their lazy asses, and do something for the other 75% of the world, with Windows and a 3.0.1 3G that was jb and unlocked with redsn0w and ultrasn0w.
    Hey back off! The Dev Team are doing this for free so don't call call them lazy asses. All you need to do is ask for the custom firmware from somebody you dumb ***. Someone will eventually upload it somewhere.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pixelflash For This Useful Post:

blandv (2009-10-04)

@dbrose

bingo

Green Apple
    Thanks

ill pay the dev team a 100$ if they can get my 3gs jailbroken within 1week!!!

NO JOKE
    So sick of being unJB.. so if some from devs read this.. and want 100$ hooko me up and jailbreak my phone

Quote Originally Posted by kambozza View Post
    @hydro

if u have a fw created using this tool (AND U MAKE SURE UR ITUNES IS POINTING TO SAURIK SERVER OR U USE TINYTSS THIS IS IMPERATIVE) and u r already runnimg a jbed and unlocked 3.0 or. 3.0.1 then yes u can upgrade to 3.1 and maintain ur unlock and jb too
    1. check, check, and double-check on the saurik server/itunes part
    2. upgrade? or restore? or it doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by bamoozle View Post
    ill pay the dev team a 100$ if they can get my 3gs jailbroken within 1week!!!

NO JOKE
    So sick of being unJB.. so if some from devs read this.. and want 100$ hooko me up and jailbreak my phone
    Will you pay anyone that does so? Because other people are working on it too.

Thanks
    FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMPLAINING THAT redsn0w IS NOT OUT NEED TO STFU.. WHY DONT U GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASSES AND MAKE SOMETHING... IM GREATFULL WITH THE DEV-TEAM. EVEN THOUGH redsn0w ISNT OUT YET YOU CAN STILL JB A 3GS ON WINDOWS USING A CUSTOM FIRWARE FROM A PWNAGE-TOOL FOR THE MAC.... SO EITHER MAKE SOMETHING THAT WORKS ON WINDOWS OR STFU. THANKS DEV-TEAM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast