Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

i think i ****** up. i was trying to do the jailbreak and my phone got froze. so i clicked the restore button and i updated my iphone 3gs to the new firmware. i tried to downgrade but every link i tried it tells me it cant be done. please let me know am i stuck witout being able to jailbreak again?? help me out

i just want to jailbreak it badly thats all i guess i can wait b4 i mass it all up thanx for the reply

widowns pleaseeeeeee...........!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peteraziz07 View Post
    i just want to jailbreak it badly thats all i guess i can wait b4 i mass it all up thanx for the reply
    Stop.

i have upgraded my iphone3gs to 3.1 can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me when will redsnow will come can u plzzzzzzzzzz tell any info

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1285 View Post
    i have upgraded my iphone3gs to 3.1 can u plzzzzzzzzz tell me when will redsnow will come can u plzzzzzzzzzz tell any info
    Dear Lord

Default Seriously?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by joec2 View Post
    This is stupid!
    Someone needs to get off their lazy asses, and do something for the other 75% of the world, with Windows and a 3.0.1 3G that was jb and unlocked with redsn0w and ultrasn0w.

What does the DevTeam owe you? Great job in making an unlock at all DevTeam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xuannhut View Post
    I had my 3GS phone jailbroken with 3.0.1 using redsn0w 0.8. The phone crashed couple of days ago and I found my phone with the emergency screen and a "Restore Needed" message. I did not have my 3.0 files signed with Cydia so I could not restore. I was able to run redsn0w again and found all my apps on springboard. However Wi-Fi, 3G and phone connections are broken.

Will I have a chance with PwnageTool 3.1.3 ??

I did try to follow these steps and generated a customized .ipsw but any time I tried to restore, I either encounter error 1600 in DFU mode or error 23 in restored mode.

TIA
    I was in same boat and followed the pwnage 3.1.3 instructions on iclarified.com and it fixed it

Default Purple
    If you jailbroke your 3GS with Purplera1n and not REDSNOW or PWNGE does this new method work? I have the customized ipsw but I'm afraid to pop it on because I used Purplera1n with 3.0.

This is stupid!
    Someone needs to get off their lazy asses, and do something for the other 75% of the world, with Windows and a 3.0.1 3G that was jb and unlocked with redsn0w and ultrasn0w.
    Dude! They're doing this because they WANT TO! Not because they have too! Be grateful for all they've already done! Besides, are you paying them to do this?!? I think not! Geez!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to msddds For This Useful Post:

Peteraziz07 (2009-10-08)

I have a OTB 3.1 iPhone3GS factory unlocked. can i jailbreak with this? since the baseband issue shouldnt be my concern.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RaginAsian55's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to ask such a (probably) noobie question, but what does "OTB" stand for? Out of The Box?.... Just double checking. Someone said they had a OTB factory unlocked iPhone and wanted to JB to 3.1-- but they still can't unless they downgrad to 3.0, JB3.0, and then can upgrade to 3.1, correct?

Thanks

Out of the box
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Last edited by xtreme84; 2009-10-09 at 04:48 AM. Reason: changed

How do we update with windows?
    Please!!! "dev team" create custom IPSW's so we can upload them??
    Last edited by blackconvoy; 2009-10-09 at 04:45 AM. Reason: spelling

This is stupid!
    anybody that sits around Bi***ing that someone else isn't giving them something for free fast enough, doesn't deserve to get it. This guy is an idiot!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackconvoy View Post
    How do we update with windows?
    Please!!! "dev team" create custom IPSW's so we can upload them??
    What do you mean? You want the dev team to upload custom ipsws or something? Because that's never going to happen. "Patch don't pirate"!
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default can i do this to downgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    Find a custom ipsw and shift+restore to it.
    First off, I am windows user.

I have a jailbroken 3gs running 3.1, baseband 4.26.08 and think I would like to get back to 3.0.1 or 3.1 so that I can get tethering back.

Can I do the shift update to restore to a custom 3.0.1 or 3.0 firmware?

Thanks

Thanks

Nope. Unless Cydia saved your stuff.. which I'm guessing is no. (does cydia say you have your 3.0 ECID SHSH saved?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My info is on cydia at 3.0. Is this where I need the foum on 3gS downgrading? or is it just a shift restore?

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast