Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

I am still sad

3.1.1??
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks

3.1.1 came on ipod touches...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Well duh, lol

You see, the title to this thread is iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released , it is 3 am here, and I am under the influence...3.1.1 didnt make sense in my brain right away

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks

lol. go to sleep mister
    good night everybody.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I am still sad
    Don't be sad - have another beer.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I have a iPhone 3G[s] 3.0 jailbroken with purplera1n

Can I use this tool to jailbreak at 3.1??? Also I'm on Windows XP

You can use a custom ipsw but it has to be made on a Mac
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Yes you can but not on Windows. This tool is only for mac. You will need to find someone with a mac or someone who can give you a custom 3.1 firmware

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So, when is going to be ready the jb for windows??

I have a 3gs and was pwned, my phone froze and I had to restore it in iTunes which "upgraded, I prefer to say downgraded" to 3.1. I had a sshd on file in cydia or what ever they called it. Can I jailbreak, or does myphone need to be currently pwned? Thank you dev-team for all of your hard work- you make the phone what it should be and so much more!

If Cydia had your signed 3.0 files you can downgrade to 3.0 then JB then upgrade using pwnage.

Does anyone know if Backgrounder works in 3.1 yet?

If not, I see no reason to upgrade at this point.

Thanks

Backgrounder always has worked in 3.1
    Well at least for me.

I had my 3GS phone jailbroken with 3.0.1 using redsn0w 0.8. The phone crashed couple of days ago and I found my phone with the emergency screen and a "Restore Needed" message. I did not have my 3.0 files signed with Cydia so I could not restore. I was able to run redsn0w again and found all my apps on springboard. However Wi-Fi, 3G and phone connections are broken.

Will I have a chance with PwnageTool 3.1.3 ??

I did try to follow these steps and generated a customized .ipsw but any time I tried to restore, I either encounter error 1600 in DFU mode or error 23 in restored mode.

TIA

1600 is often cured by just rebooting your computer, Try that first.

OHhhh man could some one please help me i think i am kind mast up here
    i got new 3gs and i never jailbreak it at 3.0 and i updated to 3.1 on itunes without jailbreak and now i cant even downgrade or jailbreak it can someone help me plzzzzzzz i am going nuts here i tried everything
    plx email me at [email protected] if u can help me plzz
    i will thank every one for trying to help
    Last edited by Peteraziz07; 2009-10-06 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteraziz07 View Post
    Wow really? There's nothing you can do bro. Just wait.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ekidd For This Useful Post:

Peteraziz07 (2009-10-06)

There will be a solutions soon...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Peteraziz07 (2009-10-06)

i did

i just want to jailbreak it badly thats all i guess i can wait b4 i mass it all up thanx for the reply
    Last edited by Peteraziz07; 2009-10-06 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    PwnageTool 3.1.3 is out now - and jailbreaks the 3G[S] (with a caveat) as well as all other iPhone models, and the iPod Touch 1G and 2G.

The iPod Touch 3G is NOT supported, and the iPhone 3G and 3G[S] are only supported if they were jailbroken by PwnageTool at 3.0 or 3.0.1.

EDIT: To clarify, whether you jailbroke with redsn0w or PwnageTool, you're still Pwn'd.

PwnageTool 3.1.3 Download Links
    MMi Member Mirror
    Rapidshare
    MegaUpload

EDIT 2: Here's the links to the various 3.1 firmware files (which you'll need to run PwnageTool):
    iPhone 2G
    iPhone 3G
    iPhone 3G[S]

I recommend you read through their blog (link below) to check specifics for your device. Here's their brief details (more at their page):

The official torrent link is at ThePirateBay, we will have links up for you ASAP to download direct. Links Above

dev team blog
    i jailboke my iphone 3gs from 3.0.1 to 3.1 and i dont like the jailbreak is there any way to downgrade form jailbreak 3.1 to 3.0.1......help please

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast