Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    is redsn0w dead?
    No, Dev Team just needs to find a Windows coder.

Thanks

That's because you can't jailbreak a baseband
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Thanks

Haha. Jailbreak is for the firmware.
    Unlock is for the baseband.

You're right, there is no unlock for BB 5.11.07, but you can run 3.1 while being jailbroken and unlocked.

And I'm not a cheerleader. lol I was a dancer though but I quit last year..
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

I am the last one to care if you are proffiting from the dev teams work, but at least your frustration and anger make sense now. You cannot continue to make a steady profit when you have to turn away customers daily because you can not "truely" jb 3.1.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

I waiting like everyone esle to be able to jailbreak my 3g 3.1 firmware I miss it myself when are they coming out with it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt3246 View Post
    You werent online a few minutes ago, Angiepangie call you to tell you I was back?

Should I expect confucios in 3, 2, 1
    You see.. Melech's always online.
    Confucious... *should* be asleep right now
    And I'm.. popping in here every couple minutes when I'm taking a "break" from doing my AP terms

Quote Originally Posted by dadynay View Post
    I waiting like everyone esle to be able to jailbreak my 3g 3.1 firmware I miss it myself when are they coming out with it
    Why don't you just jailbreak now?
    Last edited by angiepangie; 2009-10-05 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I bought this neat thing a few years ago called an ephone, no! Its an iPhone, yea an iPhone! They even gave me this thing called a data plan with it. I wasnt sure what it was so I called the Cellular Telephone Store and asked them how to make it go. Then I found this icon on the phone called Safari...so I typed M o d M y i . c o m into it, and this site came up. Crazy thing was, I could be online all day anywhere I was. Now the problem is I dont know how to sign it off. Then this other crazy thing the lady at the Cellular telephone store showed me was how to add an email account onto my phone. It is so cool...every time someone makes a comment on a thread I subscribe to on MMi, I get an email too!!! whoooooooaaaaaaa

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

sorry 'pangie and King, had to part company with your buddy, to many negative vibes and so argumentative.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Windmeel (2009-10-05)

Thanks

awww Confucious will be crushed

lol, I was just asking everyone on IRC who banned him!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

No clue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    I bought this neat thing a few years ago called an ephone, no! Its an iPhone, yea an iPhone! They even gave me this thing called a data plan with it. I wasnt sure what it was so I called the Cellular Telephone Store and asked them how to make it go. Then I found this icon on the phone called Safari...so I typed M o d M y i . c o m into it, and this site came up. Crazy thing was, I could be online all day anywhere I was. Now the problem is I dont know how to sign it off. Then this other crazy thing the lady at the Cellular telephone store showed me was how to add an email account onto my phone. It is so cool...every time someone makes a comment on a thread I subscribe to on MMi, I get an email too!!! whoooooooaaaaaaa
    No way! How'd you do that?!

lol, that was in response to Mr. Douchéy who got banned

How can I jailbreak 3.1firmware and I have windows I don't think it's ready yet

Thanks

Find a custom ipsw and shift+restore to it.

Default I tried
    I tried that but I was unable to down grade back to 3.0 and it just blanked out and I had to restore it with the 3.1 again

Thanks

I meant a custom 3.1 ipsw...

Thanks

I haven't looked to see if anyone else asked this, but if I upgrade to 3.1.1 via JB, will I lose my apps or photos? I installed AptBackup from Cydia but have not used it yet. Can I just sync with iTunes without upgrading to 3.1.1 and then reJB and then sync back?
    Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    awww Confucious will be crushed
    I am!

Quote Originally Posted by mrRected View Post
    I haven't looked to see if anyone else asked this, but if I upgrade to 3.1.1 via JB, will I lose my apps or photos? I installed AptBackup from Cydia but have not used it yet. Can I just sync with iTunes without upgrading to 3.1.1 and then reJB and then sync back?
    Thanks for any help.
    Your iTunes apps will b e fine, I just restored a backup with no issues.

AptBackup (and, indeed, PkgBackup) had problems, Saurik has since updated MobileSubstrate and I am not sure if that has fixed the problems.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Aww.. it's okay...
    Mhm. Pkgbackup issues for sure

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast