Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by genuino View Post
    Hmm, am I the only one that understand and agree with bullit3246? I might get kicked but, who ever thinks this is a true 3.1 jailbreak, I have this situation. I have 2 3GS, one on 3.0.1 jailbroken just fine, the other on 3.1 updated with iTunes, never jailbroken, can anyone jailbreak my second 3GS?
    read bro.

Quote Originally Posted by genuino View Post
    Hmm, am I the only one that understand and agree with bullit3246? I might get kicked but, who ever thinks this is a true 3.1 jailbreak, I have this situation. I have 2 3GS, one on 3.0.1 jailbroken just fine, the other on 3.1 updated with iTunes, never jailbroken, can anyone jailbreak my second 3GS?
    I don't think you've read what he has said.
    No you can't JB yet, that will come.
    He was saying that no one has 3.1 JB which just goes to show his total ignorance of the situation.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ekidd, maybe I misunderstood his message.
    Confucious, I took it in a philosophical way, understanding or defining the concept of jailbreaking. What I understood from him was that jailbreaking 3.1 before installing is not the same as jailbreaking an installed 3.1, I believe is just a patch this way and that's why I'm not doing it until 3.1 installed on 3GS can be jailbreakable with redsn0w or another program, but that might not be even possible without messing up the baseband.
    On another topic, is an updated baseband actually needed for the 3GS to continuing functioning properly with the next updates and/or jailbreaks? If jailbreak comes to an end, time to look somewhere else for mobile phone needs. Thanks for your responses Confucious and ekidd.

FW 3.1 can be JB
    BB 05/11/07 can't
    It's quite simple.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

You do not need an updated baseband to use the phone properly. Apple is updating the baseband to block the possibility of unlocking the phone. It doe not matter if you are on 4.26.08 or 9.12.84(lol) the phone will still function the same.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thumbs down Come on dev team
    Looks like apple win the cat and mouse game, I have jailbroken all my iPhones ever owned but
    now that I have brand new 3gs which came with 3.1 i have no jailbreak.

Dev team look as though they have hit a wall releasing the new tool for only previously jailbroken
    devices is no big achievement as the jailbreak already is running all ur doing is replacing apple 3.1
    with new custome fireware that leave jailbreak in tack, doesn't change baseband but allows 3.1 to run
    as well making it future jailbreakable.

The dev in my view will only win this war if a proper jailbreak for the new 3gs on 3.1 is released, is this in the making if so when? Will it be for both mac and windows or have apple taken a leap to forward for dev team, purplerain, redsnow and others.

I like many others wish, will, Waite, want a jailbreak.

Does anyone have any answers or is this wall to big to jump over?

Do me a favour give me and the world what's needed a proper jailbreak a real jailbreak

aj

Go preach your crap some where else...

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Ietger way a real jailbreak is needed for all iPhone jailbroken previously or not come on we've waited to long for this new jailbreak which is on of use to already jailbroken phone.

Here's the challange: a real jailbreak for 3gs 3.1 brandnew

Here's the problem: we don't it yet

Here's the reason: dev team purplerain, redsn0w are to busy exploring a quick fix that only helps half the number of people.

Here's my view: all the above do a great job and I'm will continue doing but this taking the george Micheal

AJ

Dev team didnt create purplera1n, your english is no good, and you do not have any of the fact straight...

Some of u like melech518 don't have 3gs iPhones he being as petty as dumb bee that smelling milk not honey get a job buy a 3gs on 3.1 then talk

I my friend have a job I have all iPhones models with stuff on them that u would never think possibale

What else have u to say u no good for nothing street cleaner??

Quote Originally Posted by Aliajy View Post
    Some of u like melech518 don't have 3gs iPhones he being as petty as dumb bee that smelling milk not honey get a job buy a 3gs on 3.1 then talk

I my friend have a job I have all iPhones models with stuff on them that u would never think possibale

What else have u to say u no good for nothing street cleaner??
    Um...Melech has a 3GS. You're just making yourself look stupid.

Thanks

He has like.. 3
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

LMAO, there is no helping some people. I don't even know what it is that he wants

Thanks

Haha. I have no idea either
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    There's NEWS about Sn0wBreeze is a new project aiming to bring PwnageTool functionality to Windows computers by October 12th.

Thanks

^Good job. Why spam every thread about it?
    I personally don't like ih8sn0w...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ^I'm sorry i just want to let everyone (windows users) to know so they dont have to ask again and over... so tell me how come u dont like ih8sn0w or do u just like to give anyone shyt?

Thanks

Personal reasons..
    he's very into self-glorification and soliciting money... yada yada yada..
    And no.. I'm normally very nice and well liked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    that's good news about you have a nice day its time for me to go and watching football game tonight..

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuggler's Avatar
    Thanks

is redsn0w dead?
    Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons.
    - Popular Mechanics, 1949

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast