Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3G[S] 3.1 Jailbroken - PwnageTool 3.1.3 Released

There are many threads covering that issue...you google or the search button. Or go to Apple.com for a list of new features
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

^ just sayin' you must have read this book huh?

Thanks

^LOL.

Sorry buddy but you're not clearing anything up...
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt3246 View Post
    Exactly you cant explain it cuz you dont know....

NOBODY has jailbroke a 3.1 phone for you people thinking they have. They have a Jailbroken and Unlocked phone running a CUSTOM firmware 3.1 which does nothing different than a 3.0.1 JB AND UL Phone can do...

So those of you with a REAL 3.1 phone from APPLE or a updated phone threw itunes, you have to wait.

Thats to clear it up!
    Youre so right, I know nothing. I am just your average moron

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

OK, we need to let this go please, it has been fun but someone is gonna lose an eye.

iPhone? More like MyPhone barrygeorge002's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ipsw help
    i got an ipsw but i think it had hacktivate checked because i get errors. i need to get one that is for at&t carrier. sucks to be stuck in windows

why would I be complaining I have a 3gs one 3.0.1. You always jump somebodies balls. I CAN CARE less Im runnign 3.0 3.1 does nothing I cant already do. I have MMS, I have Tethering, I have JB, I have UL. NOT complaining, Complaining abnotu all the people poppin off saying they have a UNLOCKED and JAILBROKE 3gs 3.1 and they dont....

DO YOU GET THAT?

Wrong it does not jail break 3.1
    You can care less....or you couldn't care less?

why would I be complaining I have a 3gs on 3.0.1. You always jump somebodies balls when somebody says something. I CAN CARE less Im running 3.0. 3.1 does nothing I cant already do. I have MMS, I have Tethering, I have JB, I have UL. NOT complaining, Complaining about all these people poppin off saying they have a UNLOCKED and JAILBROKE 3gs 3.1 and they dont....

DO YOU GET THAT?

Wrong it does not jail break 3.1
    You'll be really glad they released this when you need to reinstall your OS for any reason...good luck restoring to 3.0 or 3.0.1 on that 3GS.

hi,
    i have iphone 3gs with os 3.0.1 and used redsnow for JB but after the JB is successfully installed i tried to install it again but it stuck at the activation part. but i'm sure last time the OS was working fine with the JB installed.
    so my question is what i said above means that i'm already Pwn'd or not.. please someone confirm?

Why would you try to run redsn0w again if you are already jailbroken? Please explain exactly what it is that you are trying to do. If you have Cydia on your phone, if you are jailbroken, you are PWNed. If you are not, and you are still on 3.0.1, then run redsn0w and then use pwnage tool.

hi Melech518,
    here is what i did exactly.
    1. JB my iphone sg3 with os3.0 with redsnow 0.8
    2. after 4hours i lost my carier and 3g connectivity.
    3. tried to reset my network settings but everything were the same.
    4. i put the phone on recovery mode but i wasn't able to get it start again.
    5. so i used the redsnow again and when i phone restarts it stuck at the activating part.

dont know what to do.

OK, first, has your phone been jailbroken previous to this problem? Do you have your ECID files on Saurik's server?

What carrier do you have?

Try Holding the home and power buttons with the phone unplugged from your computer and see if it boots. Let go of both buttons once you see the apple logo...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Monster1985 (2009-10-04)

Melech518
    yes my phone was JB and working fine before this problem.
    and no i haven't had the chance to regester my ecid with saurik.
    i'm from egypt with a local carrier called MOBINILE.

i did all what u said but this is a know problem that my phone keeps looping with the apple screen.when i post my problem here they said just leave your phone for a while until the new Pwnage tool released and here it is.

as far as this post i dont think i need to register to saurik's server to follow his steps, please advice back on this point.

All you need to do is create a custom firmware using the new PWNage tool then and restore using that custom file. Just follow this guide [GUIDE] Jailbreak 3.1 with PwnageTool 3.1.3.
    بالتوفيق!
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-10-04 at 11:32 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Monster1985 (2009-10-04)

hehe thanks Melech518,
    unfortunately i dont have a MAC OS, so i guess i'll wait for the windows release. but as far the replays there are a hell of problems using this PWnage tool. but what the hell i'll use it any way.

thanks again

لامشكلة
    ألعفو

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Monster1985 (2009-10-04)

if i have iphone 2g and jailbroke at 3.0.1 with redsnow, can i still jailbreak it with this???

Exactly you cant explain it cuz you dont know....

NOBODY has jailbroke a 3.1 phone for you people thinking they have. They have a Jailbroken and Unlocked phone running a CUSTOM firmware 3.1 which does nothing different than a 3.0.1 JB AND UL Phone can do...

So those of you with a REAL 3.1 phone from APPLE or a updated phone threw itunes, you have to wait.

Thats to clear it up!
    You are just wrong man. 3.1 offers for example to trim videos and save as a new video instead of overwriting the old one. Just ONE example.

3.1 is a new firmware update and if you restore using a custom firmware you have an iPhone with a jailbroken 3.1 firmware.

What you mean is that people dont have a oob 3.1 iPhone 3GS jailbroken, but NOBODY is claiming that in this thread.

If you are running 3.1 and it is jailbroken it is a jailbroken 3.1 iPhone 3GS.

I think that he thinks FW and BB are the same - either way he doesn't seem to have much of a clue. Melech518 provided the link to where Apple explain the differences and he still comes back.
    Some people just can't be helped.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I want to fix my phone problem downgrading my 3.0 3GS to below or just reinstall the fw itself to fix the problem. I'm with At&t and the internet 3g sometimes work and I been getting fail calls. But with this 3.1 jailbroken method out now. Could I update 3.0 to 3.1 jailbroken? I have 3.1 ECID SHSH on file in cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hmm, am I the only one that understand and agree with bullit3246? I might get kicked but, who ever thinks this is a true 3.1 jailbreak, I have this situation. I have 2 3GS, one on 3.0.1 jailbroken just fine, the other on 3.1 updated with iTunes, never jailbroken, can anyone jailbreak my second 3GS?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast