Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

CMBT -) If I dont win this case I am gonna have to throw away my iPhone!

CMBT - I lean to my left and when driving my girlfriend around she thinks I am disinterested but I keep reassuring her it is because of all the junk in my wallet.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

My iPhone is a Part of Me hollow0's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT - This case is really cool looking nice and slick! My wallet is so thick because of certain cards if i could throw a few in this one that'd really help! I could also see something of an extended battery being created in the same form for this case.. no? yes? think about it...

Thanks

CMBT - I stopped using a case a long time ago for the same reasons that you mentioned, either too slippery or it would be a pain to take out of my pocket. As for my wallet, I carry way too many cards with me simply because I can. This would stop me from using a bunch of different credit cards and buying too much stuff

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT- would love the case because my phone is the only thing I always remember and I'm tired of telling dates they have to cover the dinner bill cause I can't swipe my iPhone.... yet.
    Last edited by jaynelson134; 2009-09-30 at 10:50 PM. Reason: spelling error

CMBT- I would love to win something, unlike my trip to Vegas last month.

Thanks
    Default I want 1 Please
    CMBT - I would love his because my wallet is so bulky when i sit down it press against my butt. plus i use my iskin fuze cell cover as a wallet. But i think this one is much better.

CMBT... this is a great idea...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    CMBT - I would love to ditch my wallet for the Case Mate!
    1. With the snowboard season coming up, it would help a lot. I wouldn't have to keep my ID and credit card in a seperate pocket, let alone worry about not feeling them fly into the tundra.
    2. I do engineering and during construction projects it would be great to keep business cards in a safe place.
    3. Since my girlfriend knows I like when she dresses nice, I'm always the holder of the cards due to her lack of pockets. The Barely There would be especially handy at clubs where a wallet can get in the way, yet cards are hard to notice if they're still there.
    4. It would force me to get rid of all the useless cards in my BigMac wallet. Why do I even need all those cards for when the Club Card app handles it all?

CMBT - Would like to ditch my wallet because I lose wallets, but I nvr lost my iphone. With the case I can have the three most important things I need everyday, My credit card, ID and my iphone!

CMBT - this would be super practical for my day to day use. i have to take my wallet out more than a dozen times a day to take out my metro pass. especially when i have to take my metro pass out of its sleeve case. that can be very tedious especially when you have 50 other passengers behind you waiting impatiently. practicality, that's all i ask for.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I'll put my name in the hat
    CMBT - Would love to have one less thing to forget and I would be forced to carry less crap (credit cards I don't use).

CMBT- would love to ditch the wallet, for the reason of going to the gym and only need the iPhone and your ID.

CMBT - What a great idea! I'd love it, since i usually don't have any cash to carry - just cards. Thanks.

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

CMBT - who needs wallets anyway. wallets are for squares and i'm no square i say ditch my wallet win this case

CMBT - I never carry cash, and only have my id and credit card in my wallet currently... this = perfect for me

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

CMBT - I'm basically broke so there's nothing in my wallet anyway except for two maxed out credit cards. Now I can ditch the wallet entirely.

CMBT - I Would love to replace my wallet because i always forget it.

CMBT- I've got credit cards flying out of my wallet everytime I take it out, I Need this case!!!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT - Because I don't have a wallet and need one!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast