Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

Cmbt - great space saver!

What's Jailbreak?
    Usually playing in the stash.../var/stash...what were you thinking?
    Thanks

CMBT - Would love one thanks...(who am I kidding, I never win this stuff...LOL)

CMBT - I only have room for one thing in my pocket is my iphone.

CMBT - Someone "pick-pocketed" my wallet in the metro today ....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - Why carry a wallet and phone when you can carry both in one. Well, at least for me cause all I have in wallet is CC and ID anyways.

CMBT - its nice to be able to consolidate stuff that has to be carried around!

CMBT- CUS I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A MEMBER OF MODMYI(P.F.) AN ADULT BEVERAGE THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE ME CARRYING ME A BULKY *** WALLET.

THEY SELL BEER HERE !!!:

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

CMBT - I would love to ditch my wallet, just for the reason that its bulky, this would cut down plus its a nice lookin case for the iPhone!

CMBT - I need it cuz my wallet looks like George Costanza's.

CMBT - Would love to ditch my wallet because it is starting to kinda give me back problems, with an extra bump in my bumm starts to dislocate my back

CMBT - I want one because it would look cooler than my card wallet

CMBT - Because my wallet's ugly and I gotta look hip, don't I?

CMBT - Definitely would want one of these. I wear shorts with no pockets so it becomes a hassle carrying phone, wallet, and car keys.

CMBT - I think my wallet making my cheeks asymmetrical
    YNWA

CMBT - The only wallets I use are made from cow. While I enjoy eating them, It weirds me out to have the skin of a formerly living organism in my pocket at my beckoning call. Plus the big pocket in the back (for the elusive 'dollar bill') is only a big lint holder anyhow. A piece of plastic saying that I am who I say I am and a piece of plastic that lets me make purchases is the perfect combination. Oh, I also keep my cow-fold in my front pocket because the chiropractor has told me it messes my back up being in my back pocket. Sometimes, it appears I'm "happier" than I really am. This iphone case would solve that problem.

Thanks for reading and your consideration. I hope to replace my wallet soon with one of these sweet babies.

CMBT - The combined mass of my iPhone and my wallet within my pocket produce enough momentum to create an uncomfortable collision force when they smack into my balls during rapid movement. I require less massive cargo with the ability to easily hold my cards. This device fulfills my requirements. Thank you.

CMBT - would allow my iPhone to play one more role for me, that of a wallet...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

CMBT- I haven't used a case in a long time but if its good enough to make Kyle change his mind, I'm down

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT - i like it. i would definitely give it a try it out instead of my money clip.

CMBT - This case looks great!!! I only need to carry a couple items in my wallet and I have found myself looking for things to throw in there so the important stuff won't fall out.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast