Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

CMBT- I would really like one one these because i had my right butt cheek ripped off during a motorcycle accident and this would work very nicely!

CMBT - interesting, thats a first!

CMBT- because i'm a broke college student that needs nothing, but his phone protected and his school I.D.
    Last edited by gklein; 2009-10-02 at 03:49 AM.

CMBT - I'm not gonna lie to you... my iPhone is currently naked so it really needs a case...

Green Apple
    Thanks

CMBT - I don't know that this would completely replace my wallet (there's a lot of valuable stuff in there, more than just an ID and a debit card), but it would be very handy for those occasions when you don't want to lug your wallet around (when being touristy in a big city for instance, or when you're going down to the lake and you're wearing swim trunks with no back pocket).

CMBT

I USE MY IPHONE BECASUE OF MY MS AS IT HELPS ME KEEP EVERYTHING CLOSE AND HANDY. THE ID HOLDER IS A PLUS FOR WHEN I GOTO THE VA LIKE ALMOST WEEKLY. MY WIFE AND I BOTH HAVE IPHONES MINES THE 3GS HERS IS THE FIRST GEN.

YES I CHOSE THIS COLOR AS IT ROCKS. ACTUALLY ITS MY WIFES FAVORITE. i WOULD LIKE THIS CASE FOR HER IPHONE AS SHE ALWAYS CANT SEEM TO FIND HER ATM CARD FAST ENOUGH.

THANKS

ROGER.
    Last edited by xisled; 2009-10-02 at 04:49 AM.

CMBT- as a healthcare worker, it's tough to carry a wallet as male scrubs totally suck. The pants only have one back pocket... On the left cheek. For the past 15 years I have kept my wallet on the right cheek- you see my predicament. I have to use my iPhone as my PDA in the hospital for tracking patients, this new case would really relieve back aches and frusteration! Not to mention getting to look cool infront of the other 100 female nurses I work with everyday who have "blah" iPhone cases!!
    -posted via my nekkid iPhone.
    Last edited by HomieG35; 2009-10-02 at 04:55 AM.

CMBT- phone>red laser>reach for wall....... oh wait, here is my credit card.

eliminates one step (reach for wallet)

CMBT - I'd love to ditch my wallet so I don't have to keep looking for it when my 3 year old daughter runs off and hides it

CMBT - This is too awesome was actually hoping for something like that. now my wallet with my phone, all i need is an app to turn on my car automatically and open m house and i wont need keys either so help this be one of my steps to getting there!

CMBT- This looks sweet! Being a college student who needs to carry a student id card around, and whose only source of money is a debit card, this thing would be absolutely perfect for me!

Besides, I'm getting sad seeing the scratches on my phone =[
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

Green Apple
    Thanks

cmbt- i would love to ditch my wallet for it is too full of junk and makes me sit crooked.

Check it out, I host the USA podcast at Sanctuary4gamers.com.

CMBT - Would love to ditch the wallet cause I wear basket ball shorts often and I can't stand having to carry my phone, key's, AND wallet.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - I'd like to ditch my wallet since the buttons are no longer there to snap it closed and it weighs about 3 pounds!

CMBT-cause my wallet is a inch thick or more. making no room for my iphone to fit into my pants. check it out.
    http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...0-01210431.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ lmao

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

CMBT - Hate having a brick in my pocket. This would help out a lot. =]

iPhone? More like MyPhone HungryHungryNico's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT-Sir, I would like to ditch my wallet because your case looks fantastic. Not to mention I don't like mine, which is why I don't use it. I also don't like not having a case because the iDevice can feel too small at times when I'm playing a game or browsing ModMyi <3.

CMBT- I have actually been waiting for something like this to be released for a while now, I knew it would eventually come out! As a college student, I constantly have to reach into my wallet and show my ID to get into various buildings and such. This case makes the process a lot faster and convenient. Would love to have it
    Last edited by rz.; 2009-10-02 at 07:47 AM.

CMBT i would like to ditch my wallet because my 2 year old son chewed mine up and i don't really have one any more

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast