Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

CMBT- I would love one of these, my current wallet tends to bend my cards, I have gone through 2 cc in a matter of months, and my access badge for work is almost done for as well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT- My wallet does not like me nor do I like my wallet. End my madness.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - iWallets are so much cooler than a normal wallet.

CBMT - I don't carry a wallet because it causes back problems for me. so this will be good for me and i will have all of the important things right there for me.

CMBT - This is great since I'm a student, and we are required to have our ID for entrance into comptuer labs, but I don't usually carry my wallet. This will be so great to have, so I can always have my ID (and it's a charge card) with me at all times.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

CMBT- I don't have cash in my wallet and I take my iPhone around more than I take a wallet around.

CMBT - just nice, great for my room card key !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - I'd want one to finally be the one who introduces something new to my friends. They're always showing me the coolest case covers or aps. I can finally be the one who starts the next best thing to get :P That and the Royal Blue and Red are both totally sexy!

CMBT - I just recently started nursing school and have been looking for a solution to carry my iphone and student id + debit card this seems PERFECT. my iphone has become the biggest helper in school with all the programs!

CMBT - Love It! I carry a money clip that holds 2 credit cards and this would be an awesome replacement to carrying both! congrats to Case Mate for such a brilliant idea, and it's still pretty thin!

CMBT- **** a wallet, I've been using a rubber band this whole time to hold my CC, now this is way easier way to impress a girl.

iPhone? More like MyPhone broncosi's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Cmbt
    CMBT - I would LOVE one of these. I was diagnosed with severe sciatica about 3 weeks ago. It is a serious back problem. I can not carry my wallet in my back pocket anymore(this was one of the main causes). My wallet will not fit into my pocket either. To win one of these would be a life saver!!

CMBT - Well this is a very nice and functional idea! It would make a great surprise gift for my wife - and for me since I won't have to hold on to her ID when we go out and she wants to go purseless!

Great idea!

Thanks
    CMBT-already have to much in my pockets car keys, wallet, and iphone this would def make life more comfortable an less complicated. where can i get one of these anyways ?

CMBT - I hate having my car keys and my wallet in the same pocket and then my iphone in the other pocket (i do not want my car keys to scratch my iphone). One of my pockets is always bulky due to having my wallet and my keys in there. If I win this case I can ditch my wallet and have my phone in one pocket and my keys in the other!! PLEASE PICK ME! lol

CMBT - I need a new tool to pick up chicks. This just might be my edge. The doughnut shaped like a penis has run its course.

CMBT - I HATE CARRYING MY WALLET! This would be much more convenient for me. Plus, it'll help get rid of some of the crap I have in my wallet as it is.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

CMBT - Me Me!

Default contest!
    CMBT - i dont carry a wallet every night i get home wasted i have to search for my id's and cards all over the place the next morning..

CMBT - I would love this! i only carry my id and my debit card on a money clip.. but this is so much better omg!

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast