Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

CMBT - I need this cover because I puked on my wallet during new years and haven't gotten around to buying a wallet since. BUT I did get myself and my girlfriend a brand new iPhone 3G S... now I am out of cash and only carry my ID and my debit card!

CMBT - I want to ditch my purse....because it does not match my shoes. But one of these cases would!

CMBT - So if I someone steals my phone steals my credit card and ID too
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    CMBT - My world evolves around my phone and wallet. This case would most def get me ta toss my wallet. Its the best of both worlds what more could u want?

CMBT - I hate carrying a wallet. This and a money clip would set me free. If I don't win one, I'm ordering one.

CMBT - Ever since I first saw these cases I've been wanting to get one. They seem like they would be perfect for a night on the town since I always freak out that my wallet is gonna fall out of my back pocket.

CMBT - Wallets are for chumps and I don't like being a chump!

CMBT - I love my wallet, but truthfully its just too bulky and inconvieniant- especially when i go to the gym. With this i could slide my ID and ATM card (gym card is on my keychain) and be good to go- WITHOUT getting a locker! I sure do hope i win...

CMBT - Nice.

CMBT - I'm tired of my Otterbox.. would like to combine my wallet and my phone, less stuff in my pants; everybody likes that

Default CMBT - this is great
    This is EXACTLY the case I've been waiting for!!!

CMBT - Find my iPhone would be awesome for when I lose my ID/creditcard! All-in-one with theft prevention...or maybe its theft encouragement..o well either way. I'd would like one :]

CMBT- I want to ditch my wallet because i want to win the CaseMate Barely There case with CC holder

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - This would be great for me and my job, sell iphones, iphone cases, and even carry around my business cards as well!! WHAT A DEAL!!

CMBT - my wallet is breaking, and dropping money everywhere

CMBT - I would love this better then a bulky wallet

CMBT - Very cool case, I'm sick of carrying a wallet.

CMBT - nice

Default Cmbt
    CMBT - I would like to ditch my wallet because I rave. Not having to worry about losing my wallet would be so conveinent.

CMBT - This is madness!, THIS IS A DECOMPLICATOR!

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast