Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

Thanks

CMBT - thats actually awesome! im definitely buying one if i dont win one here (lol)

thanks for introducing this case!
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008

CMBT - yeah,cool...i don't need to carry my wallet with me anymore.

CMBT - I need to ditch my wallet because I'm always pulling it out of my pocket when I go to sit down anyway whether I'm driving, in class, or sitting in front of my computer posting on modmyi. It has just been so uncomfortable to sit on my wallet lately.

CMBT- would like to get rid of my wallet because. whenever i ride the train, i get nervous whenever someone tries to snatch my wallet behind my back pocket. my wallet got snatched 3 months ago while riding the train. i just want something like that so i can just keep my ID/CC and put the phone in my side pocket... lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone nhba74's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT - Finally someone used their noodle!!!!!
    Don't be shy, it's ok to hit that THANKS button.

Default cmbt- I need this
    Cmbt- i need this because I like being on the cutting edge and this is it!! Hey after all I have an iphone because I like being on the cutting edge so why not have cutting edge accesories?????

CMBT- wow this is a really neat case and since i dont carry a wallet jus stuff in my pocket thid would rule i culd really use this!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    CMBT - Because I don't even have a good wallet
    I would also love a case which can remain on while docked.

CMBT - within 2 months, I've misplaced my wallet 4 times and misplaced my iPhone zero times. With the credit cards attached to my phone, maybe I'll have better luck.

CMBT-I would ditch my wallet for this because i barely have anything in it anyways...also this would be perfect for the gym! thanks.

CMBT - Have you seen the Seinfeld where George has his obese wallet? That's how mine is. I think it's time to slim down. I also need a new case for my phone bad Thanks!
    iPhone 4 / 4.3.1 / redsn0w

CMBT - Wow... this case looks great. Would love to have it because then I would only have one bulge in my pants! As long as it will hold my ID and a few bucks, it would be my favorite accessory ever!!!

CMBT- Ditching my wallet is great for going out and un-cluttering up my pockets.

ill

CMBT - I could really use a case like this as right now I am using a metal case (for business-cards) as my wallet. But the metal case is making scratches in my new 3GS so with this new iPhone case I could ditch the metal case for my credit cards.

CMBT- For the people who always have no cash, and to the iphones that always have no scratches.

CMBT - with no wallet its 1 less thing to worry about. my iphone would be the only thing i would ever need.

CMBT - My wallet is just one more thing I have to find when I wake up in the morning. I hate waking up in the morning.

CMBT - This is great i dont carry a wallet i have a money clip, even tho i never carry cash any more it holds my drivers license and credt cards. This would be great for me thanks case mate and MMI for the great givaway's. Even if i dont win i gotta get one.

CMBT - Hate carrying myy bulky wallet. Often forget it a=when I leave the house. But never leave my 3GS. This would solve that problem!!!

CMBT -- i hate taking the risk of losing my wallet when i go out... with this, all i need is my ID and credit card and we can call it a day... if this was in the picture, the wallet would be out DEF

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast