Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

CMBT - now i can get my credit cards stolen and my iphone at the same time lol......only joking but this a really creative invention

CMBT - This is cool, I just started putting my metro-card and money in my case and opening it when ever I needed them. I was just thinking of buying one of these till I saw this giveaway! Hope I can be lucky enough to win one! Great Design!

CMBT who needs a wallet

CMBT - I am too poor to have a wallet because I got an Iphone.

CMBT - My wife bought me a new wallet - the thing is about 3 inches thick with hardly anything in it. I feel like a hunch-back when sitting down with this thing in my pocket. Please save me by sending me a slim case for my iPhone and essential cards. Thanks

CMBT - I would love the case so i can quit lugging my 3" wallet around!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT- Wallets are a real pain in the ***! Hook me up!

CMBT - I would love to see how it feels not to sit on an angle for once.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - With this case, I would have everything I need to survive in the world--my iPhone, my credit card, and my military ID.

CMBT - Cool, one less thing to keep track of.

CMBT - For that time I'm involved in a stick-up and the robber says "Gimme your wallet," I can honestly say, "I don't have one!"

CMBT - Yo wallet, I'm really proud of you, and I'ma let you finish, but this case also doubles as one of the best wallets of all time. Of all time!

I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!

CMBT - If I could ditch my wallet and use this then my girlfriend wouldn't be able to find my credit card! GENIUS!

CMBT - iphone + id and debit cards + no more wallet = one happy camper.

Thanks

CMBT - putting my credit cards in my wallet always splits the cards they crack lengthways and become unuseable this seems like a great idea to store and protect them..

cmbt-I would like to have one because who ever forgets there phone mines attached to me all times. I have lost tons of wallets but never a phone. I also hat having my wallet in my back pocket ( thats probably why i always lose it lol) But i usually only carry my card and my license so this = perfect

Talking CMBT - Because waffles are delicious (PLEASE)
    CMBT - Because waffles are delicious. (it worked for someone else!) Seriously, my old CoreCase is really looking beat up. I'd buy another one from Michael and the gang over there but they quit making them or something.

Besides, I'm a fat white geek with a goatee. Please help me stop injuring my shoulder as I reach for the wallet. My health is in your hands.

And waffles are REALLY delicious with a cherry topping and whipped cream.

OneRing2Rule :-)
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

BMBT - I would like to ditch the wallet because i dont have any money to fill it lol i just have my debit card (which is almost empty) and my rice id . to caarry that on the phone would be AWESOME lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

CMBT - my wallet hurts my posterior everytime i sit down, its a pain. With this case, i will finaly have my wallet in my front pocket...not to mention a "Widescreen iPod with touch controls", "Revolutionary mobile phone" and "Internet communication device"..lol

Default Who would of ever thought
    CMBT- Hmmmmmmm. Louis Vuitton wallet + iPhone or iPhone/wallet in one. Tough decision...... I think I will ditch the wallet. Case-Mate it is.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast