Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There - [GIVEAWAY INSIDE!]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - I would really like one of these. i have been pick pocketed from my back pocket where i keep my wallet about 3 times and have lost my wallet 2times. Now im always paranoid so i check my back pocket every time i stand up from sitting down and about every 5min when im walking in a crowd. with this i would have my phone in my left front pocket where i can always feel it and know if its missing right away.
    Last edited by Anko4569; 2009-10-01 at 04:37 AM.

CMBT_ because I have a bad back and and the nerve running down my left side gets pushed by my wallet and this would be nice.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

CMBT - I really want this case because I take my iPhone to school and I only carry my l ID and this way I know where my I'd is at. If I don't get the case I visit Mod My I like three times a day.

CMBT - I just want it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - Who needs a dead cow in your pocket when you have technology in there already. I'm sure eventually our phone will BE our ID, but until then, I NEED THIS!

~James~

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

CMBT I use a credit card clip instead of a wallet, but I am tired of having to be conscious about which pocket I put my phone in and which pocket I put my clip in. It takes away from the joy of having the iPhone. I promised myself I would take better care of my 3GS than I did my 2G and 3G and this would fit the bill perfectly. It will prevent me from scratching up my phone.

This is a case I can get into. It is very thin. I can't have a bulky phone!
    Last edited by CaptainChaos; 2009-10-01 at 02:52 AM.

CMBT- This is sweet, would love to try one.

CMBT- I am so tired of my wallet destroying the magnetized strips on my cards. This is an AWESOME idea that will help kill two birds with one stone. Sweet!
    Who needs "stock" anyways?

CMBT- Dude! my wallet is like 3 inches thick! My ***** is lopsided from sitting on it for so long. i have to clean it out every month because of so many receipts, business cards, and phone numbers! With this case-mate barely there, Bump, and the awesome 3GS camera, my ***** will become symetrical again! Dude! i hope i win because even though the wallet is 3 inches thick, there is no money in there........

Default case
    CMBT - I would greatly appreciate not having to carry my wallet anymore. I just don't have enough room in my pocket for wallets. I mean all I carry around is my license and money anyways.

CMBT cause I need a case and I have never won anything before. plus I could ditch my wallet as well.
    flat black, all floss, no gloss

CMBT - Could it maybe fit three cards? That all I have... Also would it desensitize the magnetic strips being in such close proximity to the Iphone? I would love to try one regardless!!
    If I helped you out please hit Thanks!

CMBT- I actually rarely use a wallet i just put my cards in my pockets...as you can imagine I go through alot of cards

CMBT - My wallet makes my *** look fat!

CMBT - My wallet makes my butt hurt.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

CMBT - I'll like to ditch away my wallet because I have one with a chain, and I think girls don't like that...

JKidding! I'd still like to have one!

CMBT- Who needs a wallet when your Iphone can Hold your goods.

CMBT - I have washed my wallet at least once a year for the past 10 years, this would revolutionize my life!

I would love to ditch my wallet because i always forget to take it with me, and it has been through the wash twice.

CMBT - My wallet makes my butt go numb because it is the size of a brick... All I need is the iphone with this case and I have my business with me at all times...

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast