Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T MMS is On - Boom

Quote Originally Posted by squint0241 View Post
    I'm running 3.1 on my 3G and loaded the Stealth 6.0 ipcc. Everything is working, but no Tether capability available...

Stealth...I noticed that you are using 3.1 and the 6.0 ipcc carrier update. You state that you have access to tethering? Is this correct? I have a 3G (3.1) and have downloaded the 6.0ipcc. I have access to the cellular data config, but don't see a tether option. Is it available for 3G (3.1) user's?
    Thanks for your moderation
    He does not have 3.1

Last edited by jerrykid323; 2009-09-26 at 03:18 PM.

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ty22 View Post
    I am mad. I never got MMS. I installed the update and rebooted when it came out and I have just been getting the red exclamation point. I called AT&T and the girl said nothing was wrong with my account which I don't believe..... she just did not want to deal with me, she transferred me to apple and I knew that would be a waste but I never got through, I got disconnected before I could talk to anyone from apple, which is fine, so I called AT&T back and got some guy who just said the towers were down and they would be fixed in a few hours, that was at 9:30 PM, it is now 1:10 AM. I believe the opt-out codes never got removed off my account. Cause I put my sim in my old phone and it said (when I tried to send a MMS on it) service not activated on cellular network.

EDIT.....I never got the text from AT&T
    Could some one give me their opinion on this? Pretty Please?
    I have no opinion, aside from I never got the text, and I can't get anything but the horrid red ! either. I don't know what to do, because I know AT&T won't be much help. Sad panda. I stupidly updated to 3.1 because my phone froze to the point of no return, it was 1 am, and I just wanted a working phone.
    Last edited by darwina; 2009-09-26 at 03:30 PM.

reboot your phone. It'll be there.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJoey View Post
    reboot your phone. It'll be there.
    Seriously? Pretty sure I've rebooted about 50 times. Not the issue here.

^ That's a hard reboot (holding home and power until phone reboots) not just turning it off and on again.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    ^ That's a hard reboot (holding home and power until phone reboots) not just turning it off and on again.
    Yeah, I'm aware. Still isn't working.

Default Ditto Deux
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Ditto.
    Ditto Deux.

Used the tutorial. No username or password in the Data settings.

Stealth, I owe you a beer. Got a Paypal account?

OneRing2Rule
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

i hope jay would try that sim in another phone before he has to bring it somewhere ;x

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ATT MMS too little/too late
    I finally received my ATT notice around 10PM, but I was working and could not take advantage of the (Upgrade?). After work, I hooked up to itunes and it would not let me do the IPCC upgrade, (Itunes 9.0). So, after researching it on ModMyI, I was able to apply Stealthbravo's 6.0 ATT change, with success. I'm running 3GS 32GB on 3.01.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

To everyone that is asking about the settings for 6.0, after you install it, reset to default settings at the bottom of the cellular data settings screen. That loads all the correct settings from the 6.0 ipcc. After that you not need to do anything. If you are still having issues, give AT&T a call. Good luck everyone!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

kelvingeorge (2009-09-26), Kiserai (2009-09-27)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    just figured out something cool about mms from my phone. if you touch the pic, you get a higher res version in the full screen, not just the dinky one in the message. anybody else notice this? *qualification* i did not read all 350 responses to see if this is old news. "sorry" if it is.

I have not gotten my email for mms. Is there anyone else out there who has not gotten new email for mms.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

Here is the official signed carrier settings from AT&T with the cellular data settings screen and tethering enabled. Tethering works great on 3.0 and 3.01 but I need someone to verify if it works with 3.1 or not. Good Luck!

ATT_US_STEALTH 6.0
    For those of us 3GS owners not on 3.1 ...would have been better to keep the 5.5 version number as we cannot restore and if we need service we will need to change the IPCC file to 4 or 5.5 before going in for service

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post

Here is the official signed carrier settings from AT&T with the cellular data settings screen and tethering enabled. Tethering works great on 3.0 and 3.01 but I need someone to verify if it works with 3.1 or not. Good Luck!

ATT_US_STEALTH 6.0
    Interestingly enough, I cannot get this to work on a 3G, 3.01 JB. Upon installing, it shows everything it should in the Cellular Data Settings screen, but cannot send/receive MMS still. They are getting the "You have an MMS from ..." message. Anyone else think that this person has not had MMS enabled yet?

Quote Originally Posted by joecef View Post
    i hope jay would try that sim in another phone before he has to bring it somewhere ;x
    I did....she definately screwed it...i got some msg #2 error in the other phone, said something about it not being provisioned for use. Dont know what she did. I'm gonna take it in with my old phone instead of my iphone and make up a story. lol

Is there anyway to make the pictures lower quality so they send faster? I don't have 3g in my area and it takes forever!!!

I have a 3GS and I updated to 3.1 and updated the carrier settings also... But i'm not recieving pic messages and when I try to send them they fail.... What should I do? And if I reset network carrier settings on the phoNe what would that do?

Note: I already rebooted the phone about 5 times!!!
    Last edited by stunna2095; 2009-09-26 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    16gb white 3G iphone jailbroken on 2.0.2

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    im using a 3g on 3.1 due to a restore and im still j/b using redsnow and custom f/w 3.0 will i lose my j/b when i use itunes update if so will i be able to j/b again thanks for any help

Quote Originally Posted by frail1 View Post
    the wifi thing is actually true stealth. I know it doesn't make any sense, but i can send a message, turn on wifi and get the red !, turn it off and it goes through again. each and every time.
    I can send on Both WIFI and 3g since the hack. weird.
    I *hEaRt* my IpHoNe

http://twitter.com/#!/Loudmouth0

wanna be cool? Follow me

lol...i just recieved my text from at&t, a whole day late, but i updated the ipcc last night using the link netboy, posted, and am jailbroken on 3.0.1

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast