Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T MMS is On - Boom

Default MMS settings
    I have a friend 3G with 3.1 who wanted mms while she was over at my house so I put the 5.5 ipcc on hers. No biggie because that's how it's supposed be(Legit). LOL I have a Jailbroken 3gs on 3.0 with the 5.1 ipcc and still have tethering and mms. My wifes and daughters phones are 3g phones both jailbroken with 3.0 and the 5.1 ipcc. All of the phones I have done the file carrier update to whether it be 5.0, 5.1, 5.5, and StealthBravos 6.0 have all worked. My question is: Does AT&T know what ipcc file your using??? Can they do anything as far as your bill?? Do they know if you're tethering???? That's what I would like to know. Lord knows nobody wants to get a 1000.00 phone bill and AT&T tell you it's because you're using a hacked ipcc file. Anyone have any input.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

No they cannot tell which ipcc you are using. The only way they can tell is if you have tons of data usage spikes. So dont download huge files while tethering

Stealth's att 6.0 ippc carrier update works excellently for me. I now have both MMS and tethering on jailbroken iphone 3G, FW 3.0. Thank you!

Before updating to 3.1, I spent the last month tethering everyday at home for several hours non-stop. Nothing is reflected on my phone bill and I've cycled through 2 of those. Not sure if this answers a part of your question.

i used SB 6.0 method but when i send a video it stops just before the bar fills completely. anybody knows why?

tethering is working fine
    Last edited by H3LLGWAR; 2009-09-26 at 04:47 AM.

wont work for me i have 3.0 and ATT_US_STEALTH.ipcc installed
    the camera icon shows up but when i try to send a picture it fails

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a JB 3GS with 3.0.. Last weekend I downloaded a 5.1 ipcc file that enabled my MMS. I saw an option for tethering but when tried it; it disappeared. Ive seen some people say something aout going to 5.0. Can I go back to 5.0? I have read alot over the past few days about the benm.at and other ways but alot of those articles are kinda old and Ive been so care fith my phone lately (dont want to go to 3.1 and loose JB) If you could tell me where I could get the file too that would be great. Thanks

Smile iphone 3gs running 3.0 jailbroken mms working fine
    ok I have had problems getting this to work all day but I've got it now. Heres the deal for who is having issues with mms running the 3.0 software and has a jailbroken 3gs with problems. First go ahead and get the At&t 5.5 official update dont need a hacked download. (just google it and download use firefox.) then if you're on a mac hold the option key and install the update manually onto your phone and reboot. Now if you are still having issues and getting that red exclamation point you need to call at&t. Thats what I had to do and make sure the provisioning on your phone is set right in your account on their end. Thats what i had to do after i did what i was supposed to on this end. I spoke to tech support and it took them less than 5 minutes to get my mms working fine. so anyone who cares and is tired of people just saying yeah it works heres some info that might help.

everything works good on a jb 3.0 3gs but is anyone getting double pictures or double videos? I sent a video and picture mms to myself and i'm getting 2 pictues or 2 videos.

how do i get this option??? -img_1587.jpg

i have done all the tutorials on this forum and i go to settings, general, network, and i dont get the option for cellular data network like in this pic here.
    what the deuce?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Thanks

only 6.0 has that option

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    1st Gen iphone, jailbroken, 3.1 tried the orignal ipcc update through itunes, tried 5.5 posted here, and also 6.0 rebooted bunch of times but still no mms cam showing up
    1st gen iphones are not supported by AT&T for MMS. Only way around it would be to make the phone appear differently on there system say a Razr which is not an easy thing for the avg iphone geek here.
    Last edited by sobeniceguy2; 2009-09-26 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sobeniceguy2 For This Useful Post:

kpace1 (2009-09-26)

i have not seen my bill go up but im using my 3g to tethering and on my 3gs 3.1 you look at the usage you see cellular netword data and on the bottom of that you see tethering data but it say 0 data use on my 3gs
    Last edited by xchemical; 2009-09-26 at 05:25 AM.

Thanks

^ nice

If you do...prepare to go to jail

Thanks

now i wonder when will get flash
    THANK ME THANK THANK AGAIN..

Thanks

Time for the flash thread!

Oh nooooz.

I just updated my jailbroken 3g on 3.0 to 3.1 now not jailbroken, my MMS
    is working beautiful. my phone is running so much faster not being jailbroken. sucks that I cant have clear lockscreen and springboard wallpaper, but i'll take my phone working nice, then running all slow
    being jailbroke

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

Now... let's enable this on the 2G. Kay?
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast