Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T MMS is On - Boom

iPhone? More like MyPhone frail1's Avatar
    Thanks

this is absolutely ridiculous. i went from having mms before today, to it launching officially and it no longer worked, to i got it working with wifi off, then i reset network settings to see if that would fix it, to now it doesn't work either way with wifi on or off!

[QUOTE=StealthBravo;4967971]I have tried a couple things (making that plist as read only didnt work). I will try : i thought you might

so if i don't go through downloading the ipcc file, i would have to update to 3.1 on my 3gs right?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

yes you would

a bit irrelevant...but what mod/theme is that on the screenie for the blue battery?

Thanks

If I had a 3G or 3GS and encounted these errors. I guess I would be upset, but MMS was always available and I never sent more than 1 or 2 pic in a year on other cheapo handsets, so I would not be too serious especially if i was forced to update to 3.1 on a stock 3GS? No I would wait til the frenzy calmed down and just enjoy the phone.

Thanks

I got Stealth 6.0 to Work beautifully on my 3G 3.0.1 Jailbroken

ok.

so everything works until I try to install the carrier update, it gives me the (0xE800003D)

I dont have make it mine on cydia and I can ssh on my phone to change permissions (never have been able to ssh and can only access my files via fileaid which doesnt let you change permissions)

Any help?

Thanks

well I still can't send any MMS, but that tethering w 6.0 is NICE.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JAlonzo View Post
    ok.

so everything works until I try to install the carrier update, it gives me the (0xE800003D)

I dont have make it mine on cydia and I can ssh on my phone to change permissions (never have been able to ssh and can only access my files via fileaid which doesnt let you change permissions)

Any help?

Thanks
    If you are getting the following error :

“iTunes could not update the carrier settings on your iPhone. An unknown error occured (0xE800003D)”

Then SSH to your iPhone and change permissions in the /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/ folder.

Type this in terminal:

chmod a+rw -R /private/var/mobile/Library/Carrier Bundles/

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

krk4201 (2009-09-26), slatecaller (2009-09-26)

Thanks
    Ok a little help. I can get my wife's mms just fine. i have 3GS on ipcc 6.0. She can't get mine or anyone elses she has 3G ipcc 5.5. we both have firmware 3.0

Thanks

is it just me or did they release two carrier file updates through itunes today? first i updated and it was 5.1, now i opened up itunes again with my phone plugged in and it said there was a carrier file update and now it's 5.5 wtf?

Downloaded the 5.0, did Terminal, selected file as Restore, restarted. Went to General>Network, all I have there that can be changed are VPN and Wi-Fi. No Cellular Data Network Settings to be seen. Thought, oops, now what? Went to Setting>Messages and the MMS box is there, turned to On. Went to Text app, opened it up, and the little camera icon is there. Took a pic and sent it to my wife's Motorola. Slow the last bit of sending, but it did send. She sent it back and it arrived. Not sure what I did or didn't do right, but it's working. JB 3G with 3.0.1.

Edit: Profile says it's the 5.5 Carrier (which I did not install), so either I messed up Terminal or iTunes snuck this on without me seeing/ok'ing it. I just kept getting the 3.1 and iTunes 9 updates, which I kept canceling.
    Last edited by mr117; 2009-09-26 at 02:27 AM. Reason: update

Man it seems like no one has a 1st gen iPhone. I guess I'm stuck wit no mms.... Anyone know how to enable mms on 1st gens? Tried swirly and no luck. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks

Only Funny part is i can't connect to any WiFi that i was able to connect to.

Thanks

stupid public release! messed up my awesome MMS!

Mine lags, and then fails. But I also havent gotten the text message yet?

Wow. I had the hacked version and it was working last night for the first time ever. Now I downloaded the official and it's gone again. Even tried going back to the hacked file, an no luck.

Is this just a server issue? Either way it's pretty shitty that MMS isn't even officially a day old and the servers are already bugging out.

On in Kentucky.

So Frustrated. Followed all instructions and the us stealth file didnt work. ?Used the one in the youtube video and messages get stuck at around 95%

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast