Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T is on Pins and Needles over MMS Launch

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    what did i miss plz tell i like to be inforemed lol

Thanks

Anyone have mms working in Pittsburgh, PA?

Quote Originally Posted by NissanGoddess View Post
    there is not an option for cellular data network on my phone
    Did you upgrade to the 5.1 profile?

Quote Originally Posted by mgregor View Post
    Did you upgrade to the 5.1 profile?
    how do you do that??

Thanks
    kk ive had mms for about 3 months now lol and im by seattle WA all i did was upgrade my .ipcc

Quote Originally Posted by NissanGoddess View Post
    how do you do that??
    I don't even know why I'm helping because I know for a fact you have not searched as this link is found on the same page that you found this thread.

How-To: Get MMS On Your iPhone Right Now | Cult of Mac

Quote Originally Posted by theman12321 View Post
    kk ive had mms for about 3 months now lol and im by seattle WA all i did was upgrade my .ipcc
    I'm in spokane wa i've had mine for a month now also. All i did was upgrade my .ipcc also. I did not have to take my simcard out and change phones nothin at all like that or change my APN number's.
    Last edited by nwcorey; 2009-09-25 at 07:08 AM.

Thanks
    kk i know this is way i mean way off topic but i just bought white vans and blue jeans and now i i am afraid to wear them together lol i dont want the vans to trun blue how do i either stop them from turning blue or clean the blue off them

kk i know this is way i mean way off topic but i just bought white vans and blue jeans and now i i am afraid to wear them together lol i dont want the vans to trun blue how do i either stop them from turning blue or clean the blue off them
    Way to scary Dont do it at all.

i have this leather cleaner by teknic for my motorcycle leather jackets works wonders on my superstars and my chucks. that or shout ftmfw!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mi1knc0okies For This Useful Post:

theman12321 (2009-09-25)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mi1knc0okies View Post
    i have this leather cleaner by teknic for my motorcycle leather jackets works wonders on my superstars and my chucks. that or shout ftmfw!
    kk thnx for ur help ill try lol

Thanks

For those that already have MMS working with the modified carrier ipcc, are you going to update to the new official ATT carrier file? It's most likely if you update, that Internet Tethering will be removed......

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

I will update then grab the ipcc and mod it

Thanks

That would be awesome!

If they hadn't been so darn paranoid and enabled it from the get-go, there wouldn't have been a problem. Now, they've made such a song and dance about it and pissed people off by holding it back for so long, they've effectively created the problem they were afraid of...

Here in the UK, O2 just switched it on, and they didn't have any problems. It's not like iPhone users are really going to send more MMS's than regular phone users - unless, of course, you restrict them from being able to do so for no good reason for many months...

The floodgates that AT&T have held shut for too long will open, and they have no-one to blame but themselves.
    My guide to customising Buuf2! / Create your own Buuf2 icons! / Buuf2 iPhone wallpapers flickr pool!
    Having trouble finding a Buuf2 icon? Search the thread with the paperclip!

C'mon for real...it's the 25th now and I still have no MMS, no new carrier update in itunes, nothing. AT&T is really starting to work me now. I shoulda bought a $20 phone, then I could at least pix mssge.

Prolly won't hit until the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Jayman11 View Post
    C'mon for real...it's the 25th now and I still have no MMS, no new carrier update in itunes, nothing. AT&T is really starting to work me now. I shoulda bought a $20 phone, then I could at least pix mssge.
    wont be available til 10am ET

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol1 View Post
    If they hadn't been so darn paranoid and enabled it from the get-go, there wouldn't have been a problem. Now, they've made such a song and dance about it and pissed people off by holding it back for so long, they've effectively created the problem they were afraid of...

Here in the UK, O2 just switched it on, and they didn't have any problems. It's not like iPhone users are really going to send more MMS's than regular phone users - unless, of course, you restrict them from being able to do so for no good reason for many months...

The floodgates that AT&T have held shut for too long will open, and they have no-one to blame but themselves.
    I AGREEE 100%!! Good post!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    My MMS started 3 days ago with no problems. I installed the ipcc file about 2-3 weeks ago, and just tried to send one MMS everyday until it finally went through. Knoxville, TN area BTW.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast