Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get MMS on your iPhone TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by BlackedOutMugen View Post
    Doesnt work. poop

EDIT, it does! It takes forever to send the pic though!

SWEET
    do you have the family plan?

i dont have the family plan, and ive tried just about everything/combination. im beginning to think ppl are right bout it only working on family plan phones. i dont have another att phone 2 do sb's method so i cant go that route. i have my husbands, but its his work phone.

The cellular data network option doesn't even show up on my Iphone 3G, on 3.0.1 Jb

Quote Originally Posted by lupyman View Post
    Do you have to be using a certain firmware and carrier file version? I'm on 3.01 and used the carrier file in the link which is AT&T 5.1

Still no MMS...
    Well you can try the 5.0 on 3.01. That combination is working for me.
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by apwtwenty View Post
    do you have the family plan?

i dont have the family plan, and ive tried just about everything/combination. im beginning to think ppl are right bout it only working on family plan phones. i dont have another att phone 2 do sb's method so i cant go that route. i have my husbands, but its his work phone.
    Yeah. We have a family plan with 5 iPhones

This is the first time it has worked for me though. Ive tried EVERYTHING for the past 4-ish months to make it work and it never did

But at least its only 9 more days to its actually out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    Jeezum bro. I've never even heard of this, so now thanks to Paul I get MMS. Dont be such a jerkoff
    how bout instead of calling me a jerkoff because you missed all the other million threads and go buy yourself some glasses
    good going noobert, calling me a jerkoff cause you haven't seen all the news all these months

there have been enough threads about this already

can anyone confirm it's working on a non family plan phone?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to apwtwenty For This Useful Post:

DanJan (2009-09-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rescuer View Post
    how bout instead of calling me a jerkoff because you missed all the other million threads and go buy yourself some glasses
    good going noobert, calling me a jerkoff cause you haven't seen all the news all these months

there have been enough threads about this already
    +1

9. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

DanJan (2009-09-17)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Mms
    Works like a charm. Wish I could send videos I have taken with cycorder in MMS. No option other than take a new photo or choose from existing. Anyone no a solution?

Thanks for moderating...
    Last edited by squint0241; 2009-09-17 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

im wondering the same i did everything correctly i even used firefox to download the file. i dont have a family plan or another phone to do the swap with here are my settings am i doing anything wrong or am i just not going to have luck...im in central jersey if that matters!!!

Last edited by DanJan; 2009-09-17 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigh.... wish mms would come to the 2g iphone....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Worked like a charm. So easy just follow the directions. But then again I have a family plan too.

iPhone? More like MyPhone salayyad's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhhhhhhh i had it working. I sent one pic and now it wont send anymore....... All i did was reset my network settings and i managed to send a pic one time but now it wont go through. Fuckkkkkkkkkk

WAIT NOW ITS WORKING AGAIN IT JUST TAKES A FEW TRIES BUT EVER SINCE I RESET MY NETWORK SETTINGS ITS BEEN WORKING SPORADICALLY AT BEST.
    Last edited by salayyad; 2009-09-17 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJan View Post
    im wondering the same i did everything correctly i even used firefox to download the file. i dont have a family plan or another phone to do the swap with here are my settings am i doing anything wrong or am i just not going to have luck...im in central jersey if that matters!!!

your MMS proxy should be 66.209.11.32:80

I can confirm that its working on a Non-Family plan phone in South Jersey. I got the lowest priced regular plan and it started working yesterday...
    Last edited by double0; 2009-09-17 at 02:10 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to double0 For This Useful Post:

apwtwenty (2009-09-17)

Ok, I updated my phone to the latest carrier file 2 weeks ago. MMS has not worked.

Yesterday, its started working (Maryland)

I dont have a family plan.

I sent some MMS to others I know that have iphones....they did not receive the MMS but instead got some sort of message with a url link (requiring a id and password).

So, the downside of all of the MMS hacking is that unless your iphone recipient hacks their phone , and their MMS is also turned on...

They will not see your MMS.

...so that makes this effort pretty much a waste of time until 09/25.

Tried this on my 2G and it killed my battery life. Don't do any of these tricks guys... the official MMS is coming soon... just wait.

tim

Hahajaja is working now!!!!

This is what I am finding a bit odd...

My Phone:
    16gb 3Gs w/3.0 Jailbreak
    Family Talk Plan
    Individual Messaging Plan
    -After install and changes, everything works flawlessly.
    (Set Up and Install Time = 5 minutes)

My Girlfriends Phone:
    8gb 3G w/3.0.1 Jailbreak
    Family Talk Plan
    Individual Messaging Plan
    -After install and changes, MMS does not work properly. MMS button shows up, all settings are correct, but will not send or receive MMS messages.
    (Set Up and Install Time = 1 hour)

My Friends Phone:
    32gb 3Gs w/3.0.1 Jailbreak
    Individual Talk and Messaging Plan
    -During install on iTunes, "An unknown error has occurred. (0xE800003D.)" which prohibits the use of the AT&T US carrier file update.
    -Internet Teathering does appear to be functioning after using the BenM set up. However, no form of MMS functionality has appeared on this phone since attempting it last night.
    (Attempted Set Up and Install Time = 2 hours)

----------------------------------
    Anyone with any idea why this is happening? I personally attempted to update each phone myself, since I knew how to make it work. However, my phone is the only one to successfully work after updating the carrier files.

Go to settings>reset>reset network only click that, ur phone should restart, then go and put in the username and password again, I had to do that for my wifes phone.
    If after that nothing happens, try rebooting ur phone and see If it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrguy View Post
    Go to settings>reset>reset network only click that, ur phone should restart, then go and put in the username and password again, I had to do that for my wifes phone.
    If after that nothing happens, try rebooting ur phone and see If it works again.
    Are you referring to my GF's phone? Cause my friend's phone doesn't give me anything at all related to MMS. lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to se7ensmatrix1216 For This Useful Post:

mrguy (2009-09-17)

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast