Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone OS 3.1 Jailbroken, NOT for iPhone 3GS

Thanks

This sucks.. I don't get to feel special anymore
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    This sucks.. I don't get to feel special anymore
    Does T-Mobile show up as your carrier? I just get the bars..

Lovely

Not

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Holy Jehosephat in a chariot-driven sidecar! How many stupid duplicate questions about uploading custom ipsws and "When will the 3GS unlock be available?" are we going to have to endure?!?!

I'm a pretty level-headed guy, but this crap going on in threads all over the forum is driving me crazy!

Read, people! Use the search tool! AAARRGGHH!

Rant over. Sorry.
    i've been in this thread from the beginning waiting and reading all replies, i don't want to jump from thread to thread getting a bunch of different info thats just will make the process even more confusing, i'm sure there are people who don't mind helping out there rather than ones just throwing a hissy fit. This is a message board correct? I can't seem to find the rules on this website on how to post. And this 3.1 jb only came out a short time ago it's not like people are asking how to jailbreak their phone for the first time, it's questions pertaining to the new updates

Well this sucks, I was all excited to put my Hackintosh to use so I built a custom 3G 3.1 firmware and uploaded it to share and now I see it's illegal!?!? I could have sworn links were posted on here in the past to download custom firmware for Windows users. Oh well. I guess it will sit there and not get used by anyone while I wait for PwnageTool for my 3GS. LOL

3G iPhone (3.1), also having the issue with Winterboad crashing. AppSync also won't download....(404 not found)..and as i'm on 3.1, it won't allow me to download AppSync 3.0...not that it would do much good. Hope they get fixed soon.

thank you Melech518 your awsome!

Thanks

Default ActivateMMS2G and 1600 Error
    I installed the jailbroken 3.1 on my iPhone and everything worked great. After I installed ActivateMMS2G and the iPhone rebooted however it won't boot up fully anymore. Is ActivateMMS2G not compatible with 3.1 yet? Just wanted to give people a heads up to hold off on installing ActivateMMS2G at this point.

How do I use Pwnage tool and could somebody upload a custom IPSW and also I have Windows, so when is 3GS unlock coming out? Oh wait, I don't have an iPhone...

Just kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    Does T-Mobile show up as your carrier? I just get the bars..
    so, does it take a while for it to connect to a netowork? I am on att and i have no service for a while now...

Thanks

wish this box in front of me was a mac. oh well p.c.-J.B. should be out by this weekend(hopefully) but i dont know if i can wait that long!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

works flawless for me, minus the winterboard issue..hope that gets fixed soon. I thought it was just me and restored 2 or 3 times before I got smart and decided to see if anyone else had that problem too.

Quote Originally Posted by fijidaddy View Post
    so, does it take a while for it to connect to a netowork? I am on att and i have no service for a while now...
    The cellular data network and calls still work, I just have no carrier logo. However I did have to reset my network settings once before cellular data wanted to work again

Lovely

Not

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL For This Useful Post:

fijidaddy (2009-09-16)

Thanks

sweeet time for 3g to get jailbroken guess ill wait patiently for 3gs jailbreak lol

i keep getting an error "unknown error 1604" when I'm trying to install my custom firmware it just not even trying to install it. is it because i have the new Itunes? does anybody else have this problem?

It is because you are not in DFU mode
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    The cellular data network and calls still work, I just have no carrier logo. However I did have to reset my network settings once before cellular data wanted to work again
    I also had no carrier logo when I first restored with the custom firmware...then when I restored it from the backup of my phone from 3.0 it came up with my custom carrier displayed..so eh I dunno.

weird thing is i am.. its updating right now back to 3.1 again I'm gonna try again after this restoring gets done

Thanks

That's just how it is on 3.1
    the Dev Team don't know what's going on.
    It's been like that on mine for the past couple days since I updated to 3.1
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

i still cant get my carrier to come up any tips

i downloaded the new pwnage tool. the ispw from the link in an earlier post. started pwnage tool and built the custom ispw. then put my phone into dfu and tried to restore through itunes. doing exactly what pwnage tool told me to do. when i select the ispw from itunes it says that it cannot be restored with error 2009. is there something im missing. can anyone help

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast