Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: GelaSkins for iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS (GIVEAWAY INSIDE!)

Thanks

GS- that's awesome, i want one!
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????
    Hi. Does anyone know is iBlacklist available in the app store? can it only be purchased outside the app store? If so, is it hard to install? Thanks everyone.

GS- sweet!!!!! free stuff rocks

Green Apple
    Thanks

GS- Those skins look sick!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone treble26's Avatar
    Thanks

GS- i used to have one of these and i absolutely loved it!! unfortunately the slider case that i have is too tight that the gelaskin doesnt fit properly. the case feels like it gets stuck it took me about 1hr to get the case off because it was too tight. but i want another one because i am buying a new case. i hope i get it!

Thanks

GS - I've always wanted to give one of those a try!
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

Thanks

GS- Theres so many skins covers and cases on the market its difficult to know which one to get I must admit that the reviews that are posted on here are very helpful in deciding which one to look into more and I like the idea that you can just remove it and put it back on..thank you..
    Last edited by g0sbv; 2009-08-22 at 11:39 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone owais123's Avatar
    Thanks

GS-I want one!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    GS- wow these look really cool! too bad i hadnt heard of them a long time ago.. i shall be ordering one! if i dont win that is...

GS- Hooks me up! LOL

Thanks

GS- I've got one of these gelaskins. I have the dragon design with black background. It's very cool. I don't mind getting another one.
    I wanted the one with a futuristic flying saucer kind of.

GS - Looks nice . Would like to see in person before I buy . Winning one would solve that problem .

GS-sweet. cool way to spiff up my iphone

GS - looks fresh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

GS- this looks really nice

GS I hope I win one of these!

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    GelaSkins is one of the best 'skin' makers for a vast range of devices, iPhone being one of those. The thing distinguishing them from the 'crowd' is unlike most other companies, these skins are designed exclusively for GelaSkins by more than 70 artists worldwide!

I've used one of these in my iPhone 2G days and the product is quite amazing - supreme quality as well. It's honey comb like texture gives it a nice feel. The thing I like most about these skins is the range of authentic designs you get! They have something for everyone.

The application procedure is pretty simple, as simple as peeling it off the packaging and sticking it onto your iPhone's back! if you get any air bubbles, you can just remove it and put it back on, as it's repositionable. Finally, if you ever feel like removing it, it won't leave any residue. Pretty much everything you expect from a skin - including scratch protection - right?

GelaSkins comes with just the back panel and no front panel - I like it that way though you might not. The guys at GelaSkins even allows you to download matching wallpaper - at no additional costs - for the skin using their mobile portal. Alternatively, you can download their free official app from the AppStore for the same!

These wonderful skins are available for $14.95 each - pretty nice deal as you're paying most of it for the design! They even offer some really good Crystal Clear GelaScreens Screen Shields at $12.95 for a pair of two and clubbing a skin with a screen gets you 40% discount on the screens. To get these nice skins, checkout their site here.

The fine folks over at GelaSkins have been kind enough to provide us with FIVE skins for iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS for a giveaway - winners can even choose the design! To enter, just leave a comment starting with "GS-". The giveaway is open to everyone, rejoice! Winners will be announced on 25th August at 5 pm GMT.
    GS- Very Nice Skins!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default GS-Heck yea!
    GS-Heck yea!

GS- Pretty slick skins..look nice

GS- these are amazing! i would love the chance to sport one on my new iphone

GS- I hope I win i never win stuff

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast