Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Otterbox Defender for iPhone 3G / 3GS, One hell of a tough case (GIVEAWAY INSIDE!)

O- This looks like a great case to help protect my 3GS! I'll take one...please!

O- tanks are where it's at!

O- This case looks really good, especially with instructions on how to put it on etc.

Ive heard that with some cases, like the mophie onee, theyve been like impossible to take off.

Also when i first saw the post i thought it was going to be really bulky but it looks pretty slick.

Default I need one!
    O- Ok, after going through 2 iphones because I've dropped them (well, once was because my 18 month daughter threw it across the room!), I need one, otherwise I'm going to have to re-mortgage my house to keep me in iPhones!

Default I'll call my iPhone - Bond!
    O -
    This is probably one of the coolest cases I've seen yet!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    O- much needed accessory

O-

Oh hell yes, I just replaced the screen, cost me $120 bucks. The only problem is that I can't find a good case. I need protection from myself :-)
    "僕はアニメが好きです!!!"
    "一遍死んで見る" ---閻魔あい, 地獄少女

"Humans are greedy, therefore they are human, you do well to remember that."
    "Go ahead and shoot me if you want, but... I think you'll wish you'd saved your ammunition later."

---Armblast, GOTT Auditor and ES Member

O- I don't want this, I NEED this!

O-Random Random Random

O- Who wouldnt wan't their phone to look like a tank? Looks badass

O- this is a great case glad they worked out the problems in the first two versions i would love to have one.....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please, i really want this
    O- Please, I really want this case, it's a NICE and good protection that I think is reeealy necessary. And I will not be able to buy this in Sweden, so please can you give me one? And a BIG THANKS to Otterbox & TUAW for making this! (Even if i dont win this contest, wich I won't, My father wont let me buy things from internet so I really want this case! PLEASE. Wrote to much

O- Please send me this tish.

O- hmm.. didn't see my post. so im posting again! i want one!

O- maybe i'll get lucky this time!

O- i want one.

O-h now can i haz one? just the thing we need for another iPhone stress test videos~ *wild ideas flowing*

Thanks

O-

Oh hell yes, I just replaced the screen, cost me $120 bucks. The only problem is that I can't find a good case. I need protection from myself :-)
    WOW! am in the same position as you... Sent in my screen for replacement yesterday and that's why there's no phone in the pics (took these today).. I tested the case a few days ago with the phone well otherwise this review would have been delayed

P.S. I removed the case a day before my screen broke - FML!

Banned
    Thanks

O- gimme!

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast