Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NEW] 3G Unrestrictor for 3G & 3GS - (Replaces TrickerThreeG & VoIPover3G )

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ok, so I went to my 3g and signed in using a google login created specifically for this, since I couldn't get my 3gs to let me re-sign in with a different user id. Got the app no problem. Why won't it work on my 3gs? I would happily take it off my 3g, which I rarely use anymore, and put it on my 3gs, but I don't want to violate the terms of purchase. HELP!

how in the world is this working for everyone but me? I have removed those files both with winscp and diskaid! they aren't there and still cydia still crashes upon start.. aarrghhh..........

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    it works perfectly fine...!

3G - perfect, even with Edge in Skype.... still perfect, really amazing!

greetings from germany...

YouTube is fun again ! lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMario16's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon needs improvement:

iTunes and App Store now work for me. I'd hard reset the phone when Cydia started crashing and forgot to put my network settings back in. Dohhh!

So since this is a premium app I'm assuming he will add what his customer's want like the upcoming google voice app.

Default files.getdropbox
    I'm using the walkthru posted regarding diskaid and removing the apt.bigb files, but when I go down the file tree, I have no further files after /private/var/lib...... where is /apt/lists???

What network settings are you referring to? Mine is still stuck loading when trying to download an app and doesn't do anything else

Thanks

Nice!!!!!!

Settings>general>network>cellular data network

My APN/Username/Password were missing because I'd hard reset.

Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post

are you on At&t?

Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post

Are you on AT&T? I dont see APN setting.

YouTube and Skype work but not AppStore. Strange.
    Last edited by TheOrioles33; 2009-07-19 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gladesmellzgood View Post
    So since this is a premium app I'm assuming he will add what his customer's want like the upcoming google voice app.
    This is the problem for devs.
    He charges 2 bucks for an app that most people would willingly pay more for but because you pay, you now think you own him?

Of course he will listen but you are paying for what it does - not for the right to tell him what he should make it do.

I am not a Dev and didn't like Voipover3G because you had to hack the plists - I am far to old to be bothered. This app is polished and well worth 2 bucks. If he adds other features then that's a bonus.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

tsatryan (2009-07-22)

Cydia fix worked for me! thanks a ton! i was getting scared for a restore!

3GS 3.0 I had the same trouble all you seem to have, i was changing themes (reveal) and cydia decided it wouldnt work. So bee on all the forums today trying to fix cydia or reinstall it completely but no luck, tried deleting all the files as it said on earlier posts and nothing. So to fix it I though i would have to restore, but i didnt. All i did was re-install redsn0w and everthing stays there apps and everything, didnt have to restore

Dont forget to sync your music/ringtones/photos etc in itunes as they will be wiped.
    Last edited by markleeds; 2009-07-19 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks

Default This is a great app
    I JB'd my 3GS awhile ago using the initial PurpleRa1n RC2. Everything worked fine except the app store and SlingPlayer wouldn't start. They'd try to start and then they'd crash. I was updating my apps via iTunes. I just installed unrestrictor and now they are both working fine. Slingplayer fired up as usual and said it needed WiFi but I unrestricted it using the accompanying config app and it works without WiFi as advertised. The app store started working as soon as I installed unrestrictor. Seems I got more than I paid for Nice app!!
    Earl

Great App...and well worth $2.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

This would be great for Skype calls. How well does skype work over edge? Is it choppy? Or is it pretty good?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Worked great thank you 2.25 is well worth it

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast