Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [NEW] 3G Unrestrictor for 3G & 3GS - (Replaces TrickerThreeG & VoIPover3G )

Yes I do have 1.01

Have you re-booted since adding the app/mobile stores?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Yes I have rebooted a few times. Oh I wish some of these apps had trials.

It works for most people. Have you checked it with Youtube to make sure it's working?

Drop Crashx a note on Twitter I'm sure he will see if he can help.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

my first app i bought via cydia and it works great...skype, youtube, app store, etc....only issue is tvu player is a lil bit slow and thats my soccer tv app

I've never heard nicknames for Jersey. I always heard it was dirty and smelled somewhat...
    Thanks
    ANY THOUGHTS... my Edge is still slow, and my youtube is nowhere near wifi quaility...Ive rebooted, and resprung even though i didnt add the app store or mobileStore to the unrestrictor list...still no go... Skype seems to be the only app that works youtube is still slow..
    Last edited by no i.d.; 2009-07-25 at 06:48 AM.

What speeds are you getting on Edge?
    Download speedtest.net and see.
    If you are getting very slow speeds that's the problem.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

no i.d. (2009-07-25)

I've never heard nicknames for Jersey. I always heard it was dirty and smelled somewhat...
    Thanks
    weird..did another restore, this time perfect!?? Well worth the two bucks
    Speeds seem to be just a notch better BUT PIC QUALITY is just as good as wifi..

Glad it's working for you.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

Unrestrictor works perfectly for me. Drove an hour and a half yesterday from the beach back home, and watched SlingPlayer flawlessly the entire time. I can not perceive any difference in either the picture quality, or buffering time, from using this on 3G or wifi. I even used it on Edge for a bit, and it works. There is occasional buffering on Edge, but even on that it's good.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    He only wants $2.00, I'll give him $5.00.
    Gladly paid the $2.

ok what is going on for me i downloaded and paid for this app added skype restarted 3gs and yet skype does not work when making calls?

am i doing something wrong here because if not i would have to file a claim via paypal

Thanks

Calm down, and contact the developer. Probably something minor, and user error. No offense. When u fail try try again. Good luck, and if you feel stumped there's thousands of people on here that will help you.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

^ +1

Try to remain calm

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    ok what is going on for me i downloaded and paid for this app added skype restarted 3gs and yet skype does not work when making calls?

am i doing something wrong here because if not i would have to file a claim via paypal
    Presumably you now know this is a bug in V1.02 which will be fixed shortly.

Any one else should not update to 1.02

just bought and installed it as its an excellent idea and App, i couldnt get Skype to work either but Itunes does and im happy to wait for the upgrade to fix the skype problem

well let me know once the update is out ill try again

nm seems to be working now with the fix or w.e thanks
    Last edited by rud3bwoy; 2009-07-27 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by rud3bwoy View Post
    well let me know once the update is out ill try again

nm seems to be working now with the fix or w.e thanks
    want to share the fix?

scrap that just seen the update in Cydia and its working perfectly now! $2 well spent
    Last edited by gonkowonko; 2009-07-27 at 03:22 PM.

Anyone know why voipover3g still shows up in sbsettings after it's installed? I wanna get rid of it. I uninstalled in Cydia already.

My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Thanks

I assume you mean uninstalled... but, it doesn't "show up" in SBSettings. You have a toggle installed in SBSettings for voipover3g. That toggle will stay there until you uninstall that toggle.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast