Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P-

i could definitely use one of these

i feel like im posting on engadget trying to win something

P- Great review! very well done. I would love this case because, like most 3G users, my phone is about dead by dinner time each day, and I even charge it every night! not cool apple...
    i LOVE apple.

P- This would definitely come in handy!

P- I would love one of these cases...my battery life is TRRBL (thanks Charles Barkley), plus my birthday is July 18!!

Thanks

P- This sounds like a great option for additional power...can always use more power!

Default P- this is so cool, id love to not run out of power
    P- this is so cool, id love to not run out of power

P- I'd love to get one of these. I have to keep a charger at my desk, in my car, and 2 or three around the house... just to make it through a typical day!

P- I would like to have one...would come in very handy not to have a fast deadining phone

P- thanks for the review

P- This looks great and very timely review. I've been considering a case like this for some time. I like my slider and a power slider may very well be in the cards for me soon!

P- My phone dies around 5pm daily. I need this!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- Looks worth the money for people who can afford it. Too bad I'm an unemployed recent graduate in this horrible CA economy. I almost kill my 3G S every day.

P- Holy hell, free stuff I'm all for it. Could totally use some more juice during on the go torrenting with the iphone. Power slider hhhhooooo!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    P- Thank you for the review... Been trying to figure out which one to get.

P- Mophie looks awesome
    Blah Blah and Blah

P- i like how the InCase is more rounded than the "air" to mimick the 3G itself =D i personally have wanted one of these bad boys since the first mophie. my iphone always dies on me :/ not cool at all. yay poor people! =D

great forum btw =] im on here pretty much everyday! haha (yes, i have a life...and its my iPhone!) hahahaha

P- Like Tim Allen said, "More Power".
    Real Gucci is the s***, fake Gucci is s***!

P- I've been using a regular Incase for a long time and would love to move on up to the power.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    P-I would love to try out this product. Thanks you guys!

Thanks
    P- Thank you for your run down on the battery "backpacks". :-) Being an unarmed security guard I depend on my battery lasting all night, which rarely happens. I'll be sure to get an Incase as soon as I can.
    Apple Mac Book Pro 15.4" - 2.0 gHz Intel Core Duo, 320gig HDD, 2gig RAM, NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 512MB Video Card
    Toshiba X205-Sli Custom 17" - 2.0 gHz Intel Core Duo, 2x 320gig HDD's, 4gig RAM, 2x(sli) NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512MB Video Card, Dell e310(home server)

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast