Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P- looks great, anything to boost the already short battery life

P- thanks for opp to perhaps win one. Either way will have to check them out. Going from a 2g to a 3gs. Have noticed power draining quicker than im used to

P- looks great. I have their older one but this one looks like it really packs a punch!

P- those both look cool. Definitely wouldn't mind having either consdering how quickly the battery life drains.

P- great post! I have been wanting a good write up on these two cases and now have an idea of which one to buy. Or WIN!!!! thanks!!!
    Last edited by happypappy; 2009-07-13 at 06:08 PM.

Thanks

P- definately looks nice!! I'll take 2.
    Cut and paste your but.

P- Nice review! I have an Incase MB Pro sleeve and it is pretty sweet. I am sure this Iphone battery pack/case is no exception! I just got the 3GS and I am looking for a case. So, just maybe? please?
    If I helped you out please hit Thanks!

P- Case look great, sign me up for one!!!

P- I really need something like this for work, my phone always dies on me when im in the middle of an important task. The actual protection of the case is really wanted as well!

P- The incase Slider looks great. I've looked at both, and didn't get either because they were both a bit expensive =/. I have to say when I was looking at them the Morphie seemed much more breakable. So I'd like the Power Slider please! =D

P- Me want also, but me too poor at this time.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

P- Incase always makes nice cases, and this looks to be no exception...and you can quote me here: "More Power DOES NOT SUCK!"

P- Im always texting, sending emails or checking my Myspace. Extra juice would be grateful

P- i definitely need this one....
    im sick and tired of carring a USB cable and the charging plug.....

p- Those are nice. My girlfriend and I just switched to AT&T to get the 3GS and I got the standard InCase...case. Fits great. We were on T-Mobile with 1st gens and still getting used to the battery life differences.

P- Incase Power Slider is just simply unbelievable!!! the must have accessory for any iPhone owner, simply love it, want one really badly too

P- The cases look great and the increased battery life would be great for places that have poor reception. Plus who wouldn't want to win one for free?

p - Any idea if there are plans for various colors?

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast