Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P- Great addition to my iPhone that is quickly at a 1/2 battery.

P- I purchased a Energizer version of this that took two AA batteries. It was made for iPods but I found a lot of reviews stating it would work with my 2G iPhone. It didn't work so I gave it to my daughter for her iPod . This one looks much nicer.

P- I think it is a great product!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- THis looks pretty cool, would really be nice on the golf course when using View TI, or for work when your out all day from the office....nah the first one sounded better!

P- Please help. Greenfinder kills my battery on the golf course! I need to be weezin the ju ice pack bud dy!

P-Looks great. Can't wait to try it out. Pick me!

P- I would love to have this! It is a bit bulky though but hey its would be great to have some extra battery. Mine will just turn itself off when the batt is too low!

hope i win thanks!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Daerid's Avatar
    Thanks

P - Well, since I can't afford to purchase one, I may as well put myself in for the drawing, right?

GL!

P-

WOW.. very click! would love one of these!

P-this would help me be even less productive at work...

P- Those cases are amazing. I am on my iphone all day at work the battery runs out entirely too quick. Even with WiFi off, the brightness down, and all the apps closed("forced quit")...my battery doesn't last the day. This case would solve this problem for everybody who owns the 3GS. Hopefully i will win the case give-away. If not i may have to shell the cash to buy it.

P- Would love to have one of these. I run around alot durring the day from site to site for troubleshooting and am always having issues with my phone running out of battery life.

This would really help that out.

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

P- There definitely awesome!!

P- nice review, and as a doc, I could really use the case! It could be a matter of life and death!!

just kidding, but I'd love to have it! Thanks.

P- A longer battery life is one thing that I wish I had. MLB.com or Slingbox is only mildly useful since you can't really watch anything in entirety.

Thanks
    Thumbs up Me want one!!! Plzzz
    P- We had one for the first generation iPhone and these are much sleeker and overall just look so much better! Will have to budge for one if I don't win one!

P- I would love to have this power slider may be it will increase the battery life of my 3GS because now my 3GS battery Sucks......
    thanks....

P- Would love to win one of these. This would make iPhone an even better device!

Default awsome
    p- grest review on both cases man and i also like the comparision about size and which one will mess up your signal great review and comparision thanks man

Page 29 of 48 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast