Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P- Great case! I'd love to have it!

Default P-p-p-p-
    P-I was just drooling over one of these cases this past Friday in a local store. Wishing i has the Xtra $$$ as I am tired of my battery life being so poor... I am about to start a new job and will not be able to afford poor battery issues. This would be awesome to have. The look and feel of the case just enhances the iphones appearance and "handling". Wish me luck

Thanks

P- This looks like an awesome case.

P- More POWER! I just can't do it Captain!
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Default Incase Power Slider
    P- The Incase Power Slider looks awesome. The battery life on my new 3GS is awful. Would love to have the Incase Power Slider. I have some other Incase products and they are great. Thanks for the comparison of the two.

AlanDesatnick

P- I really like to use my phone for Geocaching and this case would be perfect for extending the battery life while using the GPS. Too bad Geocaching doesn't pay well... Could I have one of these please?

P- Looks cool to me . Sign me up!

Thanks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

P- i like it. and im ALWAYS running out of battery.

P - I love the cases....Hoook me up man!!!

Thanks
    p- Love the case. The review is RIGHT ON about the look and feel. The slider just seems a bit better thought out. One problem is that the cover extends into the glass area on the front a bit too much and interferes with screen protectors. I also wish it had a shut off switch, but it is the best (IMHO) of the battery cases.

Default 5 More Hours!
    P- I could use another 5 hours of time.. Even with the 3GS, my battery is getting low by the end of the work day.

P- Looks nice, and the added power sure would be useful when going away and not sleeping in a hotel..

P- Very nice! I want bad!

P- I have used the Mophie since it came out. Top part also broke in half on me. It's a "*****" to remove, but as you stated, the bottom still works for that extra charge.

p- sign me up!

P- This seems like a well thought product, especially with the padded interior. Would be great to have one for cross country flights. (well any flight for that matter)

P-I could use the Mophie Juice Pack as I'm getting ready to purchase the 3GS and it would really help with long plane trips.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iRoach74's Avatar
    Thanks
    P-
    Wow this looks really cool. would be useful so i dont have to charge my phone twice a day...
    too bad i dont have eighty bucks... ;(
    hehe

P- This would be nice to have for that transcontinental flight and hours waiting at the terminals I'm going to have to endure this summer

Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast