Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P- Ok so for sure i do want one. I own a store and would like to try it out. If product is good i will definately consider ordering some for customers. So please send me one for free!!!!!!!

P- Having just been laid off, I would have one of these already but the price is a lil high so hopefully I can get one free

Green Apple
    Thanks
    P- Looks pretty sweet, would love one of these!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- Could really use this. My mom just bought me an iPhone 3GS, but I work in fast food and I'm in Army ROTC and College, so I really don't have the time or the money to raise or spend on a case or battery for my phone even though I need both so badly. Plus I never win anything.

P- I bought this case but returned it because it interfered with my signal. I work in an old government building were the walls are steel reinforced thick concrete. I had to get one of those cell signal extenders to get a decent signal in the building. I've had each version of the iPhone up to the 3GS, and I have noticed that both the 3G and 3GS could get 5 bars in the building. But when I put the Incase Power Slider on my 3GS it dropped my signal down to 1 bar! I'd still want to win one though, I'll probably sell it then buy a different type of battery extender that doesn't interfere with the signal. Maybe something that snaps on the bottom. Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- Wow, this case is awesome! I could really use it.

P- I'll take the hookup, holla if ya hear me!
    Last edited by PhxBlue; 2009-07-13 at 07:43 AM.

P- I would love to get one of those cases! I started working this summer so I could finally afford an iPhone. By working, it has taught me a lot about responsibility. My iPhone purchase meant so much more because I wasn't just handed it, I had to actually work for it.

P- It would be pretty sweet
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    P-i need that cool charger/case

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

P- This would be really useful considering that I work in events and my schedule is really weird and changes every day almost. sometimes I am technically off and they call me in and I have to work from 5pm to 3am or later. This does not give me time to charge my phone all the time and I have a motorcycle so I don't have the car charger option either

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

P- this would be hella useful to me, i'm always running out of battery...

Cool and all that but I got to use a case that I can hang off my belt (Sena) because I'm outdoors a lot.

cheers,

Joe
    MacBook, MacMini, PC, Averetec Laptop, iPhone 3G

Green Apple
    Thanks

i vote for well... myself... to win one... thanks...

p - I WANT ONE...PICK ME...PICK ME!!! THANKS.

Well...based on various reviews of cases...my own opinion...the mophie juice pack "air" is the best of the three. Despite battery back up...physical appearance is key here. Most people will just carry the case on and probably won't remove it...so that part of the criteria is not that important. Cosmetic and functions are the main key points for every phone...if you have both criteria, then whatever case it may be...its good in my book.

So, I hope that helps out with every review...so, PICK ME FOR A CASE!!! THANKS.
    Last edited by Ulcer Boy; 2009-07-13 at 08:03 AM.

P- I would like the incase power slider, As my Iphone barely lasts for 12 hours as i have to do so much work on it!!! So need a portable STYLISH battery pack for my Iphone 3G

P- Additional Generic User Comment.

P- That case looks so sweet! Id love to have one, it'd make my life better

Green Apple
    Thanks

P- I still can't believe that the iPhone still has battery life problems. Just got the 3Gs in hopes of getting of extended battery life but instead its has worsened

P- having this case would be really nice. I would have one less thing to carry with me during long commutes.

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast