Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

P- either would be nice on those long trips...
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

P- Incase Power Slider felt the best at the store and would love to have one.

"P- " and then anything you would like to say about the case. ;P

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

P- ive always wanted to try one of these! but since i live in cool green bay wisconsin, nobody sells anything like this...we dont even have an apple store :-(

Thanks

P- Pretty cool. The incase power slider doesn't add significant bulk to the iPhone 3G or 3Gs. Every since upgrading my firmware to 3.0, my iPhone 3G doesn't make it through the day. It would love to own one.
    "When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather did...not kicking and screaming like the passengers in his car." -- Unknown

P- Pick me pick me Pick me

Thanks

P- Nice case for sure. Me likey.
    Apples taste good.

P- great comparison. I think i like the Mophie better since i love the shiny part and it doesn't look as bulky as the incase.

iPhone? More like MyPhone sandstorm77's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile P- pick me please
    P- I could use the extended battery. My computer died and now I'm on my iPhone more than ever. I have to charge my iPhone 2 times a day.

P- i would love one of these... i use my iphone all day and usually it dies befor 2 in the afternoon which means im constantly carrying my charger with me.
    16gb white 3G iphone jailbroken on 2.0.2

p - I just broke my griffin clarifi, which i bought after not winning the last contest The power slider would probably be even better considering my phone typically dies by ~7. Plus i had an incase slider for my 2g and i loved it, especially since it never scratched my phone unlike most easy dock cases.
    Wanna-be coder/iphone user since '08

P- i think the incase slider would be great for me! All my friends have the previous incase case thats black - the plastic feels soft yet smooth. If only I had the $80 bucks! =/ good luck too all! mmi ftw.

P - It's awesome... I want one !!!

P- I LOVE WHAT GOES IN EITHER CASE- An UNLOCKED 3GS, THE ONLY PHONE FOR ME. I TRIED 5 PHONES (yup 5) BEFORE THE IPHONE, AND NOW I'VE FOUND MY PRIVATE PLACE. MY Little Shangri-la.. A place my spirit is free,free to run apps of my choice and explore the world. To explore the world my way.. the iphone way. I would love to protect my freedom of choice. "Protect and charge" on to the next experience. I would be honored to cloak my "precious" in the battery enhanced protection sleeve.

P- Great looking cases. either one would be great

P- I would love the case. More power is always handy when your on the go, plus my wife always occupies the car charger.

Default P- Incase
    P- It would be absolutely awesome to have the incase - It would give the iphone that little edge to drive tmobile's new mytouch into the grave before it even comes on the market here in the U.S.

P- i want one! hold on, scratch that. i NEED one...
    -btung

i gotz this whole coding thing down

P-

Pleasing to have giveaways like this. I use my phone about half the day listening to music and just searching through the web. These chargers seem really efficient. I wouldn't pay that much money but it would be nice to win.

P- Very cool product. Me wants!

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast