Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Haha
    P - LOL! you notice how many of these ppl have 1 post!! Ive been here scince 07

Default Gotzta have it
    P- I have the matte black incase slider for my 3Gs right now...I love it. But I hate the 3Gs' battery life. I guess it's a win-win with the power slider.

P- Oh great gods of modmyi, bestow upon me the greatest gift of them all.....MORE POWER!!!!

P- Wuld LK Great n My iPhne !

P- Looks like an interesting case to use..wouldn't mind getting one for free !!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- Already have the Incase slider which is pretty cool...would love something to add more life to my phone..

P- I would deffinately make use of either case and share my opinions and results of use with anyone who asked or that follows me on forums and twitter

P- wow these is perfect, just what i need

P- Does this work on the iphone 3gs?

P- Just what I need..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    P- If it's anything at all like the Incase Slider quality wise then definitely count me in. Thanks for the giveaway, modmyi.com!

P- omg i need one of these... love my 3gs
    All is... so Accept and Just Be

P- gotta have it

P- i got the regular Incase Slider and its PERFECT. my friend got the matte one and it peels, but i'm all shiny. and the battery pack would be perfect for going on long camping trips. i'm goin up to north carolina for a while soon

P- Looks great!!!!

P- This case looks great! My battery is always dead it seems

Default P- I defnitely want one.
    P- I definitely want one. It's a lot better than the battery packs that stick out at the bottom of the phone.

Nice looking case.

P- I know this is a long shot, but i would like to have the case. The added bulkiness is not a bad setback, but the problem is the fact that there is NO front protection whatsoever. not even the SLIGHTEST amount of plastic is around the edges, and thats a fail. oh, well. guess i'll fork over a few hundred bucks to get my screen replaced if i drop it. :/

P- I like the idea of getting the case on and off easily so the Power Slider fits in my needs. Thanks nice review!

Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast