Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: InCase Power Slider vs Mophie Juice Pack Air [ GIVEAWAY INSIDE! ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

P- I would love yo have one of these cases. So many times after a long day out of the house my phone has died. Been in trouble with my parents because my phone has died and they couldnt reach me or i could let them know i wasnt coming home for the night. Could use the extra battery power to play some games longer and surf the internet more! Both cases are very sexy by the way

p-
    PLEASEEEE I WOULD LOVE THIS.
    great review btw.
    umm hi?

Default i need that! {:cB
    P- that case is unreal! i deserve that case because of all the wasted money i have spent on trying out cases ie: otterbox defender and so on. hook me up modmyi!

P- This thing look huge but I wouldn't mind having it

P-Both Cases look amazing

Thanks

P- both cases seem pretty sweet, so personally it'd difficult for me to decide which to get, but I think I would have to go with the incase. a big factor was sliding it on and off and the fact that it shows fingerprints. but that's just me. either way, I could definitely use the extra juice

P- The cases look pretty sweet. I would love to have one of these.

Pf very nice review of the cases btw.

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

P- Dunno if i will like the added bulk but the extra life will probably out weigh that issue ;-) hope i win one!
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

P-

ill happily cart around a bulky-*** iphone for extra battery life (it would be nice to have it with full brightness turned up during use!), the technology alone still amazes me!

Now all i need to do is figure out how to use the teleportation option in preferences...anyone figure that one out yet?

heh

P- i hope i win... =)

P- Awesome cases, both would be a great addition to my apply Iphone!

P- More power is always useful!

P- Those are some beastly looking cases...it would be nice to get one

P- I want one...By the middle of the day i have to charge my phone due to i use my phone all day....Pick me Pick me!!!!

P-I want one! =)

P- Since I never win anything it never hurts to try. It's like the feeling you get when you buy lottery tickets. Until you actually get the results you have hope. So, why not. As much as I use my phone I could DEFINITELY usea boost! -fin

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

p- I just got the Mophie Juice pack Air on Thursday and when I went to unplug it on Friday night the micro usb broke inside the case. It seems the solder points broke inside. Now I can't charge it! I wonder if the power slider has the same issue? Guess I'll have to talk to Mophie when they open tomorrow!
    iPhone 3g 8GB; iPhone 3GS 32GB

P- I tried out the incase at bestbuy and I like it...If i don't win it I'm going to save and get it i guess lol!

P-count me in. i want one.(need one)

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast