Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by icyred64 View Post
    leaves features out? mms works just fine here in canada, i use it all the time, and voice control works a bit slow but just fine as well here in canada and i have no issues here in canada with battery either... 92 hours on standby before the battery died... put a movie on and played it 5 times before it died, 9.5 hours. sounds like you have a bad iphone lol
    I think YOU might be a tad confused...lol. He was referring to the 2G and 3G iPhones (particularly the former) not getting a lot of features that supposedly only the 3GS can handle. Like how the 3G doesn't have voice control and how the 2G doesn't (officially) have MMS. Its dumb and all of those features are obviously mere software additions that could have been added to all previous iPhones.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KoNeko For This Useful Post:

MetallicaFan1991 (2009-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    That is why I used software to make sure none of my data is being transfered to them (which it isn't). All the website does is re-link to ECID to a file.
    I know, It was not meant as a serious comment but more tongue in cheek.

:P

dev team blog is down. release coming?

So there is a newly developed team working on a jailbreak....Unknown Developments

Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster View Post
    Doubt it, its been up and down all day
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-01 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

MetallicaFan1991 (2009-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Spamdumpster View Post
    yes, but not what you think.. theyre posting something else, not the jailbreak >> https://twitter.com/p0sixninja
    ~WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY~

[mail] [email protected]
    [twitter] twitter.com/silverleopard

iPhone? More like MyPhone Go Gators's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    I really don't understand why Apple leaves features out that can work on all iPhones ie, MMS, Voice Control, Battery Percentage.
    I wonder what they'll leave out next year in the 3GS!

There is only 1 reason why Apple leaves these options off, MONEY!! They just sold over a million 3gs' in one week at an average price of $300+. If everything was always just a software update no one would ever buy their new phones. They're a publicly traded company that is always thinking of new ways to become more profitable and they're doing a great job of it!

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    yes, but not what you think.. theyre posting something else, not the jailbreak >> https://twitter.com/p0sixninja
    what do you mean. Seems like a JB to me. A tethered one but a JB at that.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmarocco View Post
    what do you mean. Seems like a JB to me. A tethered one but a JB at that.
    In what way is it a JB ? Sounds nothing to do with it to me

Green Apple
    Thanks

OT battery life update...100% when I went to bed last night. 96% when I got up, 6 hours later. Now at 50%. I've checked twitter, sent a few texts, no phone calls, played in leaftrombone a little on smoke breaks, 3G is OFF, push ON, wi-fi ON, awfully fast drain. Restore tonight!

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    So there is a newly developed team working on a jailbreak....Unknown Developments

Nice find bro...thanks! I got it booked marked. WOW finally a site with updates....GO UNKNOWN!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KoNeko View Post
    I think YOU might be a tad confused...lol. He was referring to the 2G and 3G iPhones (particularly the former) not getting a lot of features that supposedly only the 3GS can handle. Like how the 3G doesn't have voice control and how the 2G doesn't (officially) have MMS. Its dumb and all of those features are obviously mere software additions that could have been added to all previous iPhones.
    well 3g did have voice control and video and mms .... just had too get a 3rd party program and your 3g jailbroken too get it lol..
    so they can handle it. just apple is not very bright... which is why microsoft has more money lol

Another team? another promise? will it be another wait and disapointment? dev team was a huge disapointment. Chronic dev is doing ok. but not alot of updates. so what about unknown? basicly showed up out of the blue and did all that? in 1 day? and nobody has heard of this before today? sounds suspicious too me.
    Last edited by icyred64; 2009-07-01 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well 3g did have voice control and video and mms .... just had too get a 3rd party program and your 3g jailbroken too get it lol..
    so they can handle it. just apple is not very bright... which is why microsoft has more money lol
    Microsoft has more money because of windows but when it comes to phones apple is pretty much kicking everyones ***** and holding off features is the smartest thing apple does. They make money off of things that should have been there in the first place. And milk every single item.

Another team? another promise? will it be another wait and disapointment? dev team was a huge disapointment. Chronic dev is doing ok. but not alot of updates. so what about unknown? basicly showed up out of the blue and did all that? in 1 day? and nobody has heard of this before today? sounds suspicious too me.
    Sorry in advance to all moderators.
    Icy, I have zero respect for you nor do i think your opinions count. You have been on almost every forum lying about your gender, she is really a he btw, and bragging about having the jailbreak for the reason you quote as "i dont like the dev team so i am teasing them its funny".

On a real note, this Unknown Dev popped up last night on geohots blog. It is a bunch of people working together with the info geohot has been providing to come up with a jailbreak. I know nothing about them other than this. From looking through their comments it looks like they are making some progress. It will be interesting to see what comes from all of it. Everyone has to start somewhere right? There was no reason for any of us to trust the Dev Team in the beginning either. I think whoever shows us a successful jailbreak first will earn all of our praise.

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings

Banned
    Thanks
    Sorry in advance to all moderators.
    Icy, I have zero respect for you nor do i think your opinions count. You have been on almost every forum lying about your gender, she is really a he btw, and bragging about having the jailbreak for the reason you quote as "i dont like the dev team so i am teasing them its funny".

On a real note, this Unknown Dev popped up last night on geohots blog. It is a bunch of people working together with the info geohot has been providing to come up with a jailbreak. I know nothing about them other than this. From looking through their comments it looks like they are making some progress. It will be interesting to see what comes from all of it. Everyone has to start somewhere right? There was no reason for any of us to trust the Dev Team in the beginning either. I think whoever shows us a successful jailbreak first will earn all of our praise.
    A)IM SORRY TOO SAY BUT I AM A FEMALE YOU DOLT....
    B)I ONLY TOLD THE LIE IN 1 FORUM... THE DEV TEAM ONE CAUSE THERE ALL BEING VERY CHILDISH JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW
    C)Belive whatever you want i dont care. im just stating the fact here that you dont seem too know what your talking about.

To prove my point. did anyone here check any of my posts here in modmyi.com and find any lie about jb's being out ect???? NO.... Any proof that im not a girl... NO... so if you dont believe im a girl i dont care... not like it makes ANY DIFFERENCE ... last time i checked JB isnt male only....
    Last edited by icyred64; 2009-07-01 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

A)IM SORRY TOO SAY BUT I AM A FEMALE YOU DOLT....
    B)I ONLY TOLD THE LIE IN 1 FORUM... THE DEV TEAM ONE CAUSE THERE ALL BEING VERY CHILDISH JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW
    C)Belive whatever you want i dont care. im just stating the fact here that you dont seem too know what your talking about.
    1.There is really spelled THEY'RE
    2. Too is really spelled TO
    3.Your is really spelled YOU'RE

Maybe you are a girl...

Banned
    Thanks
    So just like Melech. Sorry too any and all moderators if they are annoyed with this. I didnt start this as you can check back in the history of all this. and i would love for this conversation too end but as you can see melech isnt making this easy.

1.There is really spelled THEY'RE
    2. Too is really spelled TO
    3.Your is really spelled YOU'RE

Maybe you are a girl...
    I never said i was an A+ student... actually i just graduated 2 years ago with 61%.... in most courses except computer and social studies i got 91%. But neither need good spelling or grammar so im good
    Last edited by icyred64; 2009-07-01 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Man, this whole thing sucks balls. I keep checking back for updates, but nothing

Let down.
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

20. The Following User Says Thank You to reeko For This Useful Post:

icyred64 (2009-07-01)

go udev, go udev best of luck to them!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to apwtwenty For This Useful Post:

icyred64 (2009-07-01)

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

No offence icyred64, you don't seem too bright, I got to side with Melech518

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MetallicaFan1991 For This Useful Post:

KoNeko (2009-07-02)

Banned
    Thanks
    So whats new everyone? .... bored lol

Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast