Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    offended much? take nothing away from the forum or staff, just never understood that. as far as iphone forums go this is one of the best.

If they allowed talking about that,Apple might come down on them again.I'm not sure if you know but the domain name was modmyiphone.com,and Apple made them chance the name.Now that was NOT taking money out of Apples' pocket think about what they would do if we did things here that took money away from them????
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    The main reason for 99% of people wanting a jailbreak is free apps. Everyone talking about "teh themes" are just BULL****ing. And please shut up about the trial. Why pay when you already got the app for free.
    Cause you respect the developers? Cause it's the honest thing to do? I test drove the more expensive apps first, and I'm glad I did cause I usually deleted them cause they sucked. I would go buy them if I liked them cause that's someones work. Guess you have to work at a software development company to understand...though you shouldn't have to.

I want themes, springjumps (miss those a lot), sbsettings, my wolfenstien game back zzotd complied, and much more, so no, not all of us just want it to download crap we should be paying for. I really don't care what you do, but don't lump everyone in with you.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxzone For This Useful Post:

cpkirkley (2009-07-02), mr.sparky (2009-07-01)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gsmumbo View Post
    Main reason I want the jailbreak is for categories
    You and me both!! I hate being limited.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't understand why Apple leaves features out that can work on all iPhones ie, MMS, Voice Control, Battery Percentage.
    I wonder what they'll leave out next year in the 3GS!
    Last edited by MetallicaFan1991; 2009-07-01 at 09:09 PM.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

i want to understand something?
    what gives me the jailbreak ?
    the cydia to download stuff

and regular open iphone from the company i cant download stuff cause i dont have cydia is that it?????

Thanks

Cydia is installed after you jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    I really don't understand why Apple leaves features out that can work on all iPhones ie, MMS, Voice Control, Battery Percentage.
    Why do you always type in red? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    offended much? take nothing away from the forum or staff, just never understood that. as far as iphone forums go this is one of the best.
    I would be careful the way they swing that hammer !!

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jerrykid323 For This Useful Post:

mr.sparky (2009-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    He's on his period.

you know, I was just thinking about this...
    How ironic would it be if the real purpose behind Purplera1n is to get the ECID, and use it for an iPhone based botnet :P

I know that is not the case, (well I hope that it is not) but wouldn't that be funny in a really messed up way?

Just a scary thought for a Wednesday afternoon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    Lol because it's different to black, I'd choose blue but it'll be too similar to tatoojack then.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxzone View Post
    Cause you respect the developers? Cause it's the honest thing to do? I test drove the more expensive apps first, and I'm glad I did cause I usually deleted them cause they sucked. I would go buy them if I liked them cause that's someones work. Guess you have to work at a software development company to understand...though you shouldn't have to.

I want themes, springjumps (miss those a lot), sbsettings, my wolfenstien game back zzotd complied, and much more, so no, not all of us just want it to download crap we should be paying for. I really don't care what you do, but don't lump everyone in with you.
    When I first jb my iPhone I would "try a lot of apps" but I only deleted the ones I didn't like,now I was use it just to "test drive" my apps.and if I like them I buy them,if I don't like them I delete them.Some apps really suck like pocket god i bought it the reviews where great the game sucked and I want my .99 back.
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Quote Originally Posted by Ath_x64 View Post
    How ironic would it be if the real purpose behind Purplera1n is to get the ECID, and use it for an iPhone based botnet :P

I know that is not the case, (well I hope that it is not) but wouldn't that be funny in a really messed up way?

I was thinking what if the Purplera1n site is actually run by Apple and they are collecting ECID's for those that have indicated they want to jailbreak. They will then throw down their Ban Hammer on all those ECID's

Kinda like how MS bans 360's from XBLive.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wePhone View Post
    He's on his period.
    Hahahah..........NO!!! You not funny!

iPhone 4 August 28th

What do you mean (can you dumb that down for me)

That is why I used software to make sure none of my data is being transfered to them (which it isn't). All the website does is re-link to ECID to a file.

Maybe by getting all the ECID's they can possible override Apple updates and create updates themselves so we wont need to yous pwnage or redsn0w??

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    leaves features out? mms works just fine here in canada, i use it all the time, and voice control works a bit slow but just fine as well here in canada and i have no issues here in canada with battery either... 92 hours on standby before the battery died... put a movie on and played it 5 times before it died, 9.5 hours. sounds like you have a bad iphone lol

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    What do you mean (can you dumb that down for me)
    The ECID is a unique number that is attached to the hardware in your iPhone. Purplera1n.com uses it to create a certificate that will allow you to sign an IPSW for upload into your iPhone 3G S.

since that ID is unique and can be sued to sign trusted code. what if when you input that number into the site it not only creates that cert for you but also maintains a copy for itself. :P

That could be used later to find your phone and also to insert code with the system thinking it is all ok, after all it is signed :P

This option might help some of you guys cope with no JB insomnia

Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast