Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Btw, stealth. Can you at least let chronic know that it doesn't have to be perfect for us. It can be a mile long list of instructions in command line and we would take it

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh I went online just now to upgrade to the 32GB 3G(S) and received this:

Oh the irony.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    You are right, so I am done with hints, clues, riddles, and updates. I will give you the response everyone else gives. The jailbreak will be here when its here.
    Hope I didn't offend you or anything. I didn't mean it that way, I was just stating how I felt about it.

But in all honesty, I still think its insanely fun to be riled up like that even if it ends up being nothing or not what we hoped it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Heh I went online just now to upgrade to the 32GB 3G(S) and received this:

Oh the irony.
    Had the same issue late last night when trying to order my 3G S from Apple's site... Took me several tries over a period of an hour, but I finally got through & placed my order for home delivery... Sucks that it will take 5-7 days to ship, then an extra 3 days in transit. Makes me wonder if Apple is up to something... Then again, I do buy into some conspiracy theories...

^LMAO nothing going on, its just theyre going like hotcakes right now, I had to wait at my location in line for 2 1/2hrs just to get one today. people were coming in to my location as far as almost a hundred miles away to get there hands on them.

LMAO. I knew all those hints would lead to nothing

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Friends.... SB did say many posts ago that it will be towards the end of this week. it's barely mid-week now! We all need to be patient. All 3GS owners want it now, but none of us actually 'need' it right this minute. It will come when it's ready, that's all.
    Have faith in the hackers, they love what they do, but also have lives. It's not like they are getting paid to work on this day and night and it's not like a simple book of instructions they have to follow to build the tool that uses the exploit.

I believe Stealth is well informed and legit in what he has told us, as always, but being being impatient and trying to force rush development Of such an important tool cannot be a good thing.

I look forward to its arrival, I can wait. What choice do we have anyway?

Besides, is there nothing else exiting to report about new capabilities of the new GS in the meantime?
    3G vs 3G'S' is like comparing a standard BMW to an 'M-Tech' version of the same car. They pretty much look identical, but it's whole 'nother beast beneath the shell.
    The 'S' is for 'Sheer' Power.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djjessejames's Avatar
    Tha Hills & Valley of the Sticky Icky Icky...ooo wee.
    Thanks

Keep on doing what yer doing dont stop.

Props and respect for all of you working hard to get the 3Gs JB.

Awaiting patiently...

BIG SPANKS TO ALL OF THE MODMYi CREW. Keeping it tidy

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

8 GB, yea I am going to jailbreak it and put it on craigs
    I got a free 8GB iTouch too with my MacBook, i was just just going to list it as BNIB on eBay, never thought to jailbreak it. I should have enough money for an 3GS then, hmmmmm no PS3 games then

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

it wont be till next week the jb released, as the 3.1 beta has only arrived today.

Like A Boss

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    it wont be till next week the jb released, as the 3.1 beta has only arrived today.
    But chronic dev said they're not waiting for 3.1, only the dev team said that

You are right, so I am done with hints, clues, riddles, and updates. I will give you the response everyone else gives. The jailbreak will be here when its here.
    Hey I appreciate the hints and effort.
    You could not say anything at all about the progress and leave us all guessing.

As for the Jailbreak, I would love to have it now but the fact that we know someone is really working on it is great.

I would rather have that then to hear someone say "we can do it now, but we aren't going to give it to you"

On another note, is anyone else having issues with the 3G S and GPS?

for some reason mine wont pick up satellites and it keeps using WiFi triangulation only.

Apple says no one else is having that issue, I do not want to have to send this in for replacement...

come onnnn, nobody told edward nigma to stop with the riddles. people are just bitter to the end, because you have inside info they assume you control the outcome. screw the haters, if they don't want updates then they don't need to be in this thread, others don't mind a little info here and their before we are handed the goods

No GPS problems here.

You're right, it's good to know that so many people are working on the jailbreak. Lots of the dev's are on twitter and it's clear they're very busy.

no gps problem for me either, chronic and team havnt posted much info yet, maybe stealth has some news? :P

Like A Boss

Thanks for the replies, so far this morning it took 2 hours to get a solid lock.
    I never had that problem on the 3G. and when I first got the 3G S it did not do this.

I did have some issues with the compass but that seemed to go away.

I read some that 3.1 ads the MMS icon into SMS but when you try to use it you get a service error. so it looks like the rumors of MMS with 3.1 could be true. for all the iPhone owners on AT&T lets hope AT&T does not screw things up again.

Dev Team blog is down. Here is to wishing it comes back online with a new post stating the the 3GS jailbreak is now available. We can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by nws0291 View Post
    Dev Team blog is down. Here is to wishing it comes back online with a new post stating the the 3GS jailbreak is now available. We can dream.

they dont release during beta because code can still change. if your waiting for anything it would be for geo and crew

It's back up...with nothing :-(
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

Yeah, and when it came back up I was destroyed for "doubting the precious dev team and all of their hard work" You know what though, for the first time I really do doubt the devs have much progress. They are awfully quiet for the first time, especially with probably the most anticipated jailbreak we have yet to have. Something just isnt right over there......
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast