Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

  1. #1241
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I am here. I am not sad about jailbreaking, I am sad over all the fighting going on in here. Its really not cool. I understand everyone wants to jailbreak as soon as possible but this stuff takes time.

    On a good note, I did get my new macbook pro and free iPod
    good i was scared for a minute.

    Grats on the mac and ipod.
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

  2. #1242
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    ^^ Awesome! what iPod did you get with it? You should just sell it.
    8 GB, yea I am going to jailbreak it and put it on craigs

  3. #1243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 155 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I am here. I am not sad about jailbreaking, I am sad over all the fighting going on in here. Its really not cool. I understand everyone wants to jailbreak as soon as possible but this stuff takes time.

    On a good note, I did get my new macbook pro and free iPod
    :: puts the steel chair away ::

    Who's fighting?

    Congrats on the new stuffs

  4. #1244
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,633
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 764 Times in 591 Posts

    WTF is the J/B????......LOL

  5. #1245
    looks like some ppl are up to something on geohot's blog; im reading the latest comments.

  6. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I am here. I am not sad about jailbreaking, I am sad over all the fighting going on in here. Its really not cool. I understand everyone wants to jailbreak as soon as possible but this stuff takes time.

    On a good note, I did get my new macbook pro and free iPod
    Congrats! I got mine last week, thought the screen had a yellowish tint to it so I sent it back. I am waiting on the new one to come tomorrow. How are the colors on your lcd? I thought they were looking a lot warmer than my 13" macbook unibody.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

    Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

  7. #1247
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Congrats! I got mine last week, thought the screen had a yellowish tint to it so I sent it back. I am waiting on the new one to come tomorrow. How are the colors on your lcd? I thought they were looking a lot warmer than my 13" macbook unibody.
    They are a little warm but overall it is really nice.

  8. #1248
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by apwtwenty View Post
    looks like some ppl are up to something on geohot's blog; im reading the latest comments.
    Have a link to it? i never knew where to find it thanks.
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

  9. #1249
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Zwole View Post
    Have a link to it? i never knew where to find it thanks.
    dont think im allowed to post a link, but i just googled geohot blog, its the top one

  10. #1250
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma city
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by apwtwenty View Post
    dont think im allowed to post a link, but i just googled geohot blog, its the top one
    oh ok cool thanks
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

  11. #1251

  12. #1252
    Looks like the readers @ Geohot's are taking matters into their own hands. Good stuff.

  13. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    what are they saying there? anything fishy?

    theyve made an irc chat room and geo posted a comment that he'd join in

  14. #1254
    hehe, he doesnt seem too optimistic with the upcoming changes...

  15. #1255

  16. #1256
    iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts

    Stealth, any idea of when it will be out? I don't mean tomorrow at 2AM, I mean is it soon, is it delayed, will 3.1 delay it, etc?

  17. #1257
    I'd like to know as well, can u tell us anything SB??

  18. #1258
    wow, im starting to feel like i miss my 3g's jailbreak more than id miss my current 3gs's speed.

    i hope our current 3gs version is JB'able. cause i'll be kickin myself in the *** for a while for getting rid of my 3g for this 3gs.

  19. #1259
    Quote Originally Posted by thu6 View Post
    wow, im starting to feel like i miss my 3g's jailbreak more than id miss my current 3gs's speed.
    I felt the same way too when I switched back for 18 hours to let my Zagg cure, that is, until I opened up Safari and started trying to zip around websites. The difference is night and day. JB was nice, but speed was nicer.
    Last edited by Araya213; 2009-07-01 at 07:08 AM.

  20. #1260
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Wow this thread died. lol

Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •