Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

wow, now we play the "waiting" game. if apple patched the vuln's then we will have to wait until the new bb is hacked. way to stick it to the man dev-team

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

r u crazy???!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    You might aswell wait now until 3.1 is released then release the tool.
    NO DONT LISTEN TOO HIM...

Beta testing always takes 2-4 weeks... Who here wants too wait 4 weeks for JB? lol

Thanks

Come on ra1n....Bring it!! No need to wait now!!!!!!

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

SB HAS the jailbreak for 3GS, so ask him to give it to you. If they release the tool now and there are exploits that aren't patched, 100% certain Apple will patch them in 3.1 then you'll be screwed for a while

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks

Stealth doesnt have it yet... Talk for yourself! BTW what does A.T. mean---*** TASTER?
    Last edited by iPhoneMuscle; 2009-07-01 at 02:24 AM.

Stealth isnt online....we will have to wait a little while to hear from him...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

My iPhone is a Part of Me PhoneLine's Avatar
    Thanks

Just like the song....

The waiting is the hardest part

Well since 9am pst, I've gone through 2 full batteries. I'm currently charging phone again right now. I've done a hard reset twice. Wifi off, 3g off, autodim off, Bluetooth off... This phones battery SUCKS. my old bb bold lasted 2 days and I was constantly on it. Playing games web etc.. My phones also getting rediculously hot.

I've only searched web a bit, answered calls and texts. When I spend 5 Minsk on phone the battery meter visibly goes down. I don't know what to do, any suggestions??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Stealth isnt online....we will have to wait a little while to hear from him...
    He's had a jailbreak for a couple of days, he let it slip by posting screenshots of his iPhone 3GS with themes on it. Screenshots were later removed though.

iPhoneman you n00b!!! I'm not going to swear or this time I might get permanantly band.
    "I'm bad, who's bad, I'm bad, shamown"

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by rand0m-her0 View Post
    Well since 9am pst, I've gone through 2 full batteries. I'm currently charging phone again right now. I've done a hard reset twice. Wifi off, 3g off, autodim off, Bluetooth off... This phones battery SUCKS. my old bb bold lasted 2 days and I was constantly on it. Playing games web etc.. My phones also getting rediculously hot.

I've only searched web a bit, answered calls and texts. When I spend 5 Minsk on phone the battery meter visibly goes down. I don't know what to do, any suggestions??
    Call apple customer care and raise hell. Depending on how long ago you bought, cant bee too long, demand a replacement. Do it in a nice way and I promise you will get it. When all else fails ask for a supervisor and explain you are a loyal apple customer and you would expect more out of them. Tends to work everytime for me. If you bought in-store, try going to the genius bar and let them trouble shoot it and again ask for a replacement. This should not be happening and I am hearing a select few are experiencing these issues. I can assure you on the 2 3g[s]'s I own I am not having any sort of issue.

Quote Originally Posted by a.t View Post

iphoneman you n00b!!! I'm not going to swear or this time i might get permanantly band.
    "i'm bad, who's bad, i'm bad, shamown"
    HAHA
    Last edited by Melech518; 2009-07-01 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

rand0m-her0 (2009-07-01)

Thanks

SB HAS the jailbreak for 3GS, so ask him to give it to you. If they release the tool now and there are exploits that aren't patched, 100% certain Apple will patch them in 3.1 then you'll be screwed for a while
    No need to wait!!! Let us J/B the 3.0 while will what for the J/B for 3.1 to come out....At lease we can enjoy our phones the way we like them to be. That is how it has been with the past firmware release!!!

Thanks

**EDIT CPJR- Useless crap**
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-07-01 at 03:29 AM.

Knock the flaming BS off....Im not going to ask nicely again. Try me if you like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    A.T. You are the NooB! And a complete annoyance! You don't even know me punk!
    ^+1....

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WCR4_6 View Post
    Could you link us to those suggestions please
    Sorry it took so long, but for interested parties, here is the link to Apple forums, just look for posts related to battery issues.

Apple - Support - Discussions - iPhone 3GS

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iphoneman123 View Post
    BTW what does A.T. mean---*** TASTER?
    Wow good one.

I thought its the same exploit as the 2G iPod Touch. Thats how they'll fix it b4 the jailbreak is out
    iLive an iLife

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    Call apple customer care and raise hell. Depending on how long ago you bought, cant bee too long, demand a replacement. Do it in a nice way and I promise you will get it. When all else fails ask for a supervisor and explain you are a loyal apple customer and you would expect more out of them. Tends to work everytime for me. If you bought in-store, try going to the genius bar and let them trouble shoot it and again ask for a replacement. This should not be happening and I am hearing a select few are experiencing these issues. I can assure you on the 2 3g[s]'s I own I am not having any sort of issue.
    I got it 4 days ago. I called my wireless rep And told him about it and he said it's normal.. Guess tomorrow I'll go in store with it this hot and see what he says then.

Thanks

**EDIT CPJR - BS useless crap**

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    Wow good one.

I thought its the same exploit as the 2G iPod Touch. Thats how they'll fix it b4 the jailbreak is out
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. That'll take the Dev Team back to square one then as that's the only exploit they know.
    GeoHot knows quite a few so I guess he isn't bothered too much.
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-07-01 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone 4 August 28th

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

[B][COLOR="Red"]Oh yeah, forgot about that. That'll take the Dev Team back to square one then as that's the only exploit they know.
    GeoHot knows quite a few so I guess he isn't bothered too much.

Oh thats right, SB said that a while back. So were good for the 3GS jailbreak then for a while right? Thanks Dev Team but that will be all for now
    iLive an iLife

Page 59 of 106 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast