Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    this is definetly the CALM BEFORE THE STORM, can't you tell, there hasn't been any real noteworthy news in a while, its happening soon!

thats what i think at least
    i have too agreee soon i hope , obviously theres gonna be some little bugs like when the first JB for 3g came out but nothing we cant handle right

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Sorry guys, I am here. I am in the process of changing out computers. I just sold my old macbook and I am buying a new one in 30 minutes. I had to restore and wipe my old macbook, its been taking all day. I have been on the iPhone this whole time. I don't have anything to report at the moment. I will know more in a few hours once I get the new macbook pro up and running

And my wrists do hurt a little

I don't know SB since I'm new to this forums and the iPhone scene but it seems like he is a trusted source obviously and might have been a little excited about the progress. I hope he was telling the truth and if he was then the JB will be out today. I still think it will be out next week some time.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Sorry guys, I am here. I am in the process of changing out computers. I just sold my old macbook and I am buying a new one in 30 minutes. I had to restore and wipe my old macbook, its been taking all day. I have been on the iPhone this whole time. I don't have anything to report at the moment. I will know more in a few hours once I get the new macbook pro up and running

Sweet SB good too hear thats a nice mac you got as well...

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Play nice....or you'll wont be playing.....this happens to be the first and last warning...
    Sweet, must be loosening up his arm, hammer ready to go.

Give me an address and I will come set that up for you! And give you a macbook to use in the meantime!!!!!!!
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by icyred64 View Post
    ok that was the end of that conversation with you guys. you guys complaing about the dev team blog being childish ect... and yet you guys are doing the EXACT SAME THING right now.
    Seriously though, you need not wind people up for no reason.It's not about picking sides for me. I'm new to this site.And whoever brings out the Jailbreak first i will use it ain't about who it is just a case of when and who is first.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gully666uk For This Useful Post:

DiverRich (2009-07-01), spotmanz (2009-07-01)

Glad your almost back. That 7 pass wipe does take a long *** time.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Yea, it sure does but I don't want people gaining access to my stealthy sekrits

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gully666uk View Post
    Seriously though, you need not wind people up for no reason.It's not about picking sides for me. I'm new to this site.And whoever brings out the Jailbreak first i will use it ain't about who it is just a case of when and who is first.
    CB / SB

this guy isnt playing nice anymore and he wont stop... you said that ppl that dont stop will be dealt with...

Quote Originally Posted by gully666uk View Post

you My friend make a great Post !!

I totally agree with this!!!

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jerrykid323 For This Useful Post:

gully666uk (2009-07-01)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrykid323 View Post
    you My friend make a great Post !!

I totally agree with this!!!
    well i do kind of agree but the moderators did say too stop talking about this and he wont.

Quote Originally Posted by icyred64 View Post
    CB / SB

this guy isnt playing nice anymore and he wont stop... you said that ppl that dont stop will be dealt with...
    I agree with his last post. And it wasnt combative or insulting in any way. Opinions are great....flaming is worthless.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

gully666uk (2009-07-01), Melech518 (2009-07-01), spotmanz (2009-07-01), weazle23 (2009-07-01)

Banned
    Thanks
    ok

now.... change of subject..... how about the weather today.... lol
    Last edited by icyred64; 2009-07-01 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Toooo hot

Thanks

Or how about we get back to the subject that this [email protected] thread was created for.
    160GB iPod Classic
    8GB 2G - Firmware 2.2.1 PWN'D
    8GB 3G - Firmware 3.0 PWN'D
    16GB 3G S - Firmware 3.0 Ra1n'n Purple
    64GB iPad 3G - Spirit'd
    32GB iPhone 4

20. The Following User Says Thank You to A_DuB187 For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-07-01)

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Toooo hot
    here in calgary is odd.... cloudy then sunny then cloudy and cold then sunny and hot... all day...

Forecast here....

Theme Creator
    Thanks

Any chance of getting a small recap of what this thread is actually supposed to be about? I'm trying not to sound like an *** here, but after reading about half of this thread, it seems as though it has become the local hang out , and now it is turning into a sword fight . I would just like to know if there has been any real progress. Thanks to anyone who can post anything of merit.

The reason we're chit chatting is because there is no news...

And we derailed the thread because people were getting heated. (call it a smoke break)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2009-07-01)

Page 55 of 106 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast