Page 27 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Ive gotten used to using my 3GS unjailbroken...its actually kinda refreshing in an odd way. When it comes out....it comes out....until then Im not even giving it any thought. Plus I still got my 3G sitting here hacked

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Or we all lose.

There are people that don't care for the common good and just want things now.

Just because people are genii does not make them always right.

I'm sure we all speak to people 'offline' who tell us things they don't want to be made public which is why we don't always disclose everything we know.

I believe the Dev Team are doing the right thing, so do many others. but the few can ruin it for the many. That's life I guess. They'll grow up one day and then some other kids will come along and ruin it for them

Kids always think they know best. I know I did when I was young!
    The reason it doesn't matter for Geohot and the chronicdevteam is because they have found MULTIPLE exploits, as where the iPhone Dev team has only found one so far? And what does being a kid have anything to do with this? I am an adult and probably more anxious than some of the "kids"
    Is my girlfriend the only one that gets mad at me because I spend too much time with my iPhone?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to inzandity For This Useful Post:

xxzone (2009-06-30)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you're looking to kill any time, here's a remix of that kid freakout out over his WoW account being deleted, lol. I think the original was fake anyway, haha.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-IcUMLoogk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-IcUMLoogk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by inzandity View Post
    The reason it doesn't matter for Geohot and the chronicdevteam is because they have found MULTIPLE exploits, as where the iPhone Dev team has only found one so far? And what does being a kid have anything to do with this? I am an adult and probably more anxious than some of the "kids"
    +1 Amen read crap before you make blanket statements about them screwing everyone over. It's not his fault the devteam only has one exploit and he has multiple.

Thanks

I still think someone should release the J/B
    Last edited by Zwayne; 2009-06-30 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks

Geohot is a kid, and he got kicked out the dev team back in the day for getting ahead of the team and leaking info.

Kids think they know best, even if they are whizz kids like geohot.

This whole multiple exploit is all well and good, but if we still are adviced to use purplera1n then apple can kill all of the exploits they have found with an update.

And the dev team have said they have found an exploit, but havent actually released any proof. They always release proof!!
    The Original Autobot of MMi
    Jesus couldn't turn into a fire engine

LOL -> "Winterboard does not interfere at all with my performance."

Suck it up, Sucker

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I still think someone should release the J/B

Apple has already sold over 1-Million Phones.
    Apple Sells One Million iPhone 3Gs in First Weekend!!

I couldnt say it any better myself!
    Last edited by lostwhiteboyy; 2009-06-30 at 01:13 AM.

They are 'kids' which is why they don't care. They want to show that they are the best and don't care for anyone else which is what young people do.
    They know what the problems are and why I believe their 'multiple exploits' are irrelevant.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    I hope GeoHotz releases the patch to everyone. I mean, that's the point of all this, right?

Its easy for the people who arent putting fourth the effort and/or paying for the progress to get anxious, annoyed and mad.

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. I am an adult as well and can't stand listening to my wife ask me if I have that app only to here her say, "oh wait your not JB'en sorry hon". I'm gonna throw her away soon, really soon if nothing gets released...NOW

Thanks

Dude, ive never seen that before. Does that kid try to stick his remote up his ***?

Suck it up, Sucker

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

My 2 cents.
    @cdc515
    Out of respect for a valuable member that has been on this forum for quite some time and also an awesome guy who keeps us all in the loop as much as he can. Don't you think you should find another avatar? Does it matter that you downloaded it from some place else, I don't think so. You've been here less than a month.

The jailbreak will be released when it is released. Bottom line. We all wish we had it now. We hope and we wait. Stop the whining and complaining.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-06-30 at 01:20 AM.

^Pretty sure thats not getting his account back

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^Pretty sure thats not getting his account back
    Did the ban hammer slam....

Thanks

I could hear it from here in the UK. That is one big hammer you have there CPJR

Suck it up, Sucker

I keep it polished

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    Did the ban hammer slam....
    LMAO, Kapow, bam boom, bye bye.............O_o

lol @ that hammer

PS- As funny as that was Reeko, I was referring to you asking about the placement of the remote of that dude that lost his WOW account

Page 27 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast