Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: First official photos of a jailbroken 3G[s] released. Tool not too far away!

Quote Originally Posted by hatton920 View Post
    Why don't you order from apple?
    lol, this IS from apple!
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

previously known as iPhoneman2K, iphoneman76 iPhoneMuscle's Avatar
    Thanks

No one will be able to jailbreak again...**EDIT CPJR - How bout watch the language, K?**. Nice try DEV TEAM. GEOHOT make a name for yourself. Theres no laws in jailbreaking! Full speed ahead. Don't let the almighty DEV TEAM control your actions. About time we have other contenders in the ring... I believe this was all done because people got sick waiting forever on the few past releases that people started uprising. Jailbreaking is for the real hackers and modders...

GO CHRONICDEVTEAM.....Time to light the fatty!!!!LOLOLOL

By the way, say anything smart to my boy Stealth and ill have to throw you off this planet!
    Last edited by cpjr; 2009-06-29 at 10:32 PM.

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple said shipping within 5-7 days last monday and it's been nearly 7 days, so shouldn't the shipping date have gone back to 2 days at least? O2 were supposed to get stock last week and so far they haven't got any!
    ^^"GeoHot make a name for yourself"??? He already has a name, without him there would be no unlock for any of the iPhone's!

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Actually the teams do not know which exploit each other has. Like I said before, they are not sharing with each other

Quote Originally Posted by hatton920 View Post
    Why don't you order from apple?

I think he was trying to but he was trying to get it sooner , so he tried the stores.

NO MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jerrykid323 For This Useful Post:

Melech518 (2009-06-29)

Just put a Zagg on my 3GS, while it is curing I've fired up the ol' 3G to use for the next 24 hours. I was getting used to being unjailbroken but after about 5 minutes of use I started thinking about not going back to 3GS until the JB comes out, it's that good.

So are chronic dev going to release for sure or are we just guessing?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Even if this comes out, geohot, Chronic, or the Dev Team will find another way in, I almost guarantee it. The reason behind me saying that is simple: if someone made it the way it is, someone knows or will figure out how it was made and can exploit it.
    UMBP 15.4" 2.93Ghz 1TB 7200RPM RAID 0 8GB
    4TB AppleTV
    16GB White iPhone 3G
    32GB White iPhone 3G S⃣
    mac Mini 2.26Ghz 4GB 2x500GB 7200RPM RAID 0

Personally I think they should just release the current jailbreak. Apple is always going to try and stop the jailbreak, if they patch this one then lets just find another hole. Whatever happened to the cat and mouse game?

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Are the chronic dev team some American teens? I just assumed as GeoHot is lol

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

Quote Originally Posted by ryan christopher View Post
    Personally I think they should just release the current jailbreak. Apple is always going to try and stop the jailbreak, if they patch this one then lets just find another hole. Whatever happened to the cat and mouse game?
    The cat might screw us over

Quote Originally Posted by Araya213 View Post
    Just put a Zagg on my 3GS, while it is curing I've fired up the ol' 3G to use for the next 24 hours. I was getting used to being unjailbroken but after about 5 minutes of use I started thinking about not going back to 3GS until the JB comes out, it's that good.
    I can never get those zagg shields on right. on my 2g it was a nightmare! I'm thinking about sending my 3gs to cpjr to get a custom paint job and have him put the shield on for me, as he offers it with the paint job.

Jeez...Everyone wants the JB from the Dev-Team and are pissed that they aren't releasing it. I want the JB as well but I'm not pissed. Lets face the facts, if the Dev-Team really has a JB then they have the right to do with it as they please. No one has paid for it and they don't take donations so bottom line is it's theirs alone and they can decide what they want to do with it. We are acting like a bunch of drunks at the bar wanting last call with no money. Since we are in the place we feel like we are owed a free drink just like we feel we are owed the Dev-Teams JB. To me the dumbest thing they did was say they had the JB. If they hadn't then everyone would be saying...Go Team Go!...instead of what the hell is wrong with them. Isn't it only a question of good manners and class to accept a gift like the JB when you get it and not keep asking when you are going to get it?

All I can say to the Dev-Team is good luck and do what you feel is right in your time. To Apple release the friggen 3.0.1 and to the Cronic Dev Team...Go Team Go!

Quote Originally Posted by A.T View Post
    Are the chronic dev team some American teens? I just assumed as GeoHot is lol
    Does it matter?

Thanks

Yes, it does matter. If they release the 3gs jailbreak first then they effectively take the flag from the dev team.

We have no proof that the chronic team is talented enough to do thus, without geohot. Some info from stealth on the chronic team would be nice....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigstevep View Post
    jeez...everyone wants the jb from the dev-team and are pissed that they aren't releasing it. I want the jb as well but i'm not pissed. Lets face the facts, if the dev-team really has a jb then they have the right to do with it as they please. No one has paid for it and they don't take donations so bottom line is it's theirs alone and they can decide what they want to do with it. We are acting like a bunch of drunks at the bar wanting last call with no money. Since we are in the place we feel like we are owed a free drink just like we feel we are owed the dev-teams jb. To me the dumbest thing they did was say they had the jb. If they hadn't then everyone would be saying...go team go!...instead of what the hell is wrong with them. Isn't it only a question of good manners and class to accept a gift like the jb when you get it and not keep asking when you are going to get it?

All i can say to the dev-team is good luck and do what you feel is right in your time. To apple release the friggen 3.0.1 and to the cronic dev team...go team go!
    amen!

I think the iphone dev team having competition is good for the end user.People will vote with their feet in the end no matter how moral or noble iphone dev's ideals are.

this thread got out of hand already

everybody shut up and watch/refresh the front page of modmyi.com

once its released itll be there lol

Ugh just release it and let the chips fall where they may. The cat and mouse will never end.

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    this thread got out of hand already

everybody shut up and watch/refresh the front page of modmyi.com

once its released itll be there lol
    Oh Thanks, How do you refresh??
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Page 24 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast