Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Windows] How to Jailbreak and Unlock iPhone 2G Firmware 3.0 with RedSn0w

Did you restore your phone before running RedSn0w with your T-Mobile SIM in?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

I restored the phone then restored it again with the tmobile sim in it and then used blackra1n and i can get into it. Yeah!! now for the next problem it says that i am not subscribed to a cellular data service and I know that i am is there anyway around this?

Set your APN to the correct one for your plan.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Default Help!
    Hey everyone,

I'm kinda new in all this... i was tryin' to upgrade to FW 3.0, and i did all this steps, but at some point when the phone restarted the itunes toldme to restore and i thought i was just going to selct my profile and it would start to restore the previous settings i had, but it didn't, and i'm pretty sure that itunes upgraded the phone to a new version, so i ran the process again, and it seems that is not working, cuz after it restarts the itunes is telling me that my SIM card is not valid to work whith the iphone, and the phone still locked (only lets me make an emergency call)... what should i do?

Thanx guys!

You mean you didn't notice that it was downloading a 270Mb odd file?
    Now you have to run BlackRa1n to JB and BootNeuter manually to unlock

6. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

alfredo.zertuche (2009-12-30)

I did notice that, but sinceis my frist time doing this, i didn't know if it was part of the process, because i culdn't click anywhere else but in a button that sas "update and restore"/// i couldn't do a restore without clicking there (not that i knew of)... how can i run thos seps you just told me about? is there any guide aviable? i appreciate it so much! thanx again.

Default hey
    could someon help me my phone keeps restarting whit that picture of steve jobs... i can't do anything now, plz help

Default Iphone 2G 3.0 Unlock
    Works great for me. Ultimate

Thanks

Hey. I followed this guide word for word, worked fine until the end, then the little loading circle came up after program said done, but just kept loading forever, so i had to remove the cable, and when i did, it restarted and went back to the connect to itunes incorrect sim malarky. Totally brain busted off this. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nice post very easy thanks dude!

I just like the name Jail break. People just like to break off jail for no reason.

Ive got an iphone 2g and i have followed everything here and it reboots and enters to the main screen of the iphone then just says searching and eventually no service in the top left corner. Im from Australia and i am with 3 mobile.

Anyone know how to activate the unlock or something? I made sure it was selected in redsnow.

What can i do to get this working?
    Last edited by 10571z; 2010-01-10 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank You and all the experts Who share their knowledge, makes this life and technologies incredibles. Thank You really very much!!!!

thank a lot bro

RedSn0w 0.9 Beta 3 is now available for public testing at redsn0w 0.9beta3 [iPhone Dev Team]

Default heeyy
    heey i doo all that above and it worked perfectly... i instaled it to itunes in my computer and i installed the new 3.0 something.... but then it just won't work it says that i need to install a sIM i've done that and it says that with that one it doesn't work... what can i doo? HELP! thnks a lot

run RedSn0w

can anyone tell me how long it takes when the screen reads please wait while your phone is being jail broken

waiting for reboot. its read this for a half hour.

I just did this and everything went very smooth and when my phone restarted it is showing the usb icon and the iTunes icon.... saying to slide for emergency calls???? Any thoughts???

Quote Originally Posted by pistolderb View Post
    I just did this and everything went very smooth and when my phone restarted it is showing the usb icon and the iTunes icon.... saying to slide for emergency calls???? Any thoughts???
    Which phone? Which FW? Which version of RedSn0w?

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast