Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Windows] How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G Firmware 3.0 with RedSn0w

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

so wat u suggest wat can i do its just like ipod.

I suggest you hand it in to the police so they can find it's rightful owner.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok

using vista and screen said errer occured and shut down redsn0w not phone has a downloading jailbreak data.... what do i do? o ya closed redsn0w for me auto matically

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

hey guys i need some help....my friend, day before yesterday she got her iphone 3g- from US....with running firmware 3.0.0 and moderm firmware - 04.26.08.....so we tried jaibreaking and unlock it....we followed the guide everything went fine....we don't have wifi to unlock it so we tried in other method....everything went fine...i restarted my phone ....and we got our network to work for about 3 to 5 mints....only then network went for searching mode...didn't come back its only in searching mode...i have tried with many other network.....also i have re-done jailbreaking and unlok....but still it is in the searching mode...i upgraded to 3.0.1 and many time i did jailbreak and unlock....but no luck.....pl. help me in this.....i tried it in Windows xp...

How long does it take for the iPhone to restore? because I just jailbroke mine and my iPhone still shows the icon with the green arrow and underneath it says "Downloading Jailbreak Data..." and it shows the loading circle

How do I take off Cydia from my iPhone? It's asking me to restore my iPhone in iTunes and I don't want to because it'll delete everything in it.. right?
    Last edited by Eddy_Mt7; 2009-11-27 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi,

I followed everything to a tee. After the phone started back up, i looked through my icons for Cydia, but its not there. Did I do something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by blebeouf View Post
    hi,

I followed everything to a tee. After the phone started back up, i looked through my icons for Cydia, but its not there. Did I do something wrong?
    I just realized that when the redsnow installer asked for the location of the firmware file I clicked on the 3.0 firmware, but my iphone is running on the 3.1, will this cause a problem?
    Last edited by blebeouf; 2009-11-28 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RedSn0w only works for 3.0 or 3.01 For 3.1 or above you should use Pwnage.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

or Blackra1n if you don't have access to a mac.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Change .zip to .ipsw on the file.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

Exclamation iphone stuck
    my iphone 3g keeps getting stuck with the reboot logo on downloading jailbreak data.

i am on windows and i have tried 3 times, twice after erestoring and loading my backup and once from restoring and setting up as a new phone and it just gets stuck on downloading jailbreak data with the little reboot logo on the bottom and after awhile it reboots but cydia and icy are not installed

how long does it take to reboot cus mine is taking over 10 minutes and hasnt loaded at al??!!??!!

try unplugging and plugging your phone back in
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

then wat

if this doesnt work for u go to blackra1n.com its so fast and works with 3.1.2 update. for me it worked first try only took 20 secs. if u do this make sure iphone or ipod touch is on
    Last edited by jdoherty; 2010-01-10 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My does not seem to jailbreak instal cydia. All the steps appear to work and goes through all steps. I have version 3.1.2 and I do not think it is going back to 3.0. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Are you trying to jailbreak 3.1.2 with redsn0w?
    hehe yeah you shouldn't do that...

Use pwnagetool or blackra1n .
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by p.tuck View Post
    My does not seem to jailbreak instal cydia. All the steps appear to work and goes through all steps. I have version 3.1.2 and I do not think it is going back to 3.0. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    hey mention clearly.....what problem you are facing.....what phone you are having...3g or 3gs or 2g....and mention what version modem firware....

give us little detail

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    Are you trying to jailbreak 3.1.2 with redsn0w?
    hehe yeah you shouldn't do that...
    My 3.12 is JB with RedSn0w

Just followed step by step after final reboot iphone shows picture of usb and itunes ? plugged it to itunes and i says restore iphone ?

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast