Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Windows] How to Jailbreak iPhone 3G Firmware 3.0 with RedSn0w

Thanks

^Do we need to have the "their" vs. "there" talk too?
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

It is 12:30 am, I am very drunk and re read what I posted 3 times before I even spotted my error - and that was when I was looking for it.
    Maybe I should go to sleep now...
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

Haha. Nighty night
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

You received all the help you need...now search google
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

hello everyone..i have got one iphopne 3g with fw 3.0 just day before yesterday..i hav my 2g and its working celent till now.thank u guys for ur help...but now i m in trouble with this 3g....i tried all the steps with redsnow 0.7.2 it shows everything is working out perfectly bt after restart the ph doesnt unlocked or jailbreaked...now what to do?i tried several times.the ph fw is iphone1,2_3.0_7A341.ipsw..plz someone help...

hello ppl nned help! i have followed the instructions given to jailbreak my iphone 3g which runs on firmware 2.1....

i wish top install 3.0 and jailbreak it! So i followed the instructions given, but once the jailbreaking screen on my iphone( the one with the hard disk and the arrow), instead of the pineapple picture appearing, i got this the iphone dku cable pointing arrow towards the itunes...

and i did not know what to do... i just left as it is, and the phone switched off... so when i restarted, the same picture with the cable and i-tunes appeared...

so guys please help me out....
    now i am restoring my iphone via itunes...
    hope this helps

I've just woken up and seen this. The screen you had is the restore screen.
    What have you done so far and where are you at now?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have done all steps which is mention over here but i just redsnow0.8 version to jailbreak and unlock with ultrasnow v0.91 but my signal is not coming.

^^ someone may have something easier to try but perhaps the version of the os you downloaded has a flaw in it. might be worth downloading the ispw from a different site and re-jailbreaking it

I have up graded to 3.1 can i down grade to 3.0 firmware

Thanks

What phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I am also having a problem after jailbreaking using redsn0w to fw 3.0. I have previously done this process successfully and had no problems until I downloaded some app from rock Apps. For the record I loved Rock Apps but now I'm not so sure. I can't remember exactly what app it was that caused my problem but what happened was my 3G got in an endless loop of restarting. When it comes up its says something like Rock Apps cannot debug error...or something to that nature. Then reboots itself. This was an endless process.

So I jailbroke it again with redsn0w and it looked good other than I now have no carrier, there is no logo and I can't dial out anymore. And Cydia is there but I cannot access it. Could I please get some help? Any suggestions before I try to restore again?
    Last edited by rberube; 2009-10-11 at 03:26 AM.

Thanks

What network?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm on AT&T network.

I did get my carrier back after installing Apple's new 3.1.2 fw. I will now attempt to jb my 3G using the brand new blackra1n.

I got my carrier back after installing Apple's 3.1.2 fw and then blackra1n'd it. I already thanked geohot for their fast awesome blackra1n. I highly suggest it. Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by rberube; 2009-10-11 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i jailbroke my iphone but itunes is still asking for this stupid sim card what to do ?!?

Thanks

Give it the sim card?
    What'd you use to jailbreak?

i need to unlock it bc i have a t mobile sim card
    && i didnt have a sim card to begin with . . . was that bad ?

Thanks

What did you use to jailbreak?

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast